50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: DREAM Act PASSES in the House of Representatives 216 Y- 198 N

After a lengthy debate this evening on the DREAM Act, it finally went to vote at 7:35 pm CMT. After allowing several minutes for the vote to be taken, the final result was 216 Y -198 N. The Motion Passed. hs news

After a lengthy debate this evening on the DREAM Act, it finally went to vote at 7:35 pm CMT. After allowing several minutes for the vote to be taken, the final result was 216 Y -198 N. The Motion Passed. hs news

Well Done Hope to hear a good news from Senate!!!

"It is expected that the state will take up the measure tomorrow."

What? I think you need to find a better source of news, HS. What state will take this measure tommorow? I believe the word should have been Senate because this legislature needs to pass through them as well (not any individual state).

PROUSUSC it says Senate not state... U need to read it again ) Hopefully it passes in Senate too!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pearl:
    PROUSUSC it says Senate not state... U need to read it again ) Hopefully it passes in Senate too!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, it does now. It was edited after the error was brought to his attention. I copied and pasted what the article originally stated.

I agree it should pass in the Senate. I'm in favor of the Dream Act and always have been.

Someone12
    &lt;sigh&gt; just another thinly disguised amnesty for dirtbags and their offspring....it's pathetic to see how many of you support illegals over your fellow American citizens....you should toss your blue passport (if you have one) in the trash, because your patriotism is nonexistant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    &lt;sigh&gt; just another thinly disguised amnesty for dirtbags and their offspring....it's pathetic to see how many of you support illegals over your fellow American citizens....you should toss your blue passport (if you have one) in the trash, because your patriotism is nonexistant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dream Act is for people who didn't intentionally enter this country illegally, S12. They were brought here by irresponsible parents who broke the law. The kids shouldn't be punished. Btw, maybe you should toss your passport for not knowing how to spell nonexistent, lol!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Yey!!! Justice prevails in the end, and I believe the American people eventually do the right thing.
    I'm very happy to see this and surprised a bit. But it feels as if it was sneaked through during the tax cut extension debate, so the media are focused on something else rather than making hay out of the Dream Act.
    When Wallstreet comes falling down some time next year or the US government defaults in April 2011, US Congress should sneak in CIR the day after.

Okay, no more posts from iperson unless some good news comes along. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

CIR will be a challenge if Dream Act is passed. That's my opinion, but I've been wrong before.