50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USC, How to bring my imigrant husband to the states legally?

Hi,

Recently I became a USC and I am looking for the fastest and easiest way to bring my husband to the states. We have been married for 2 years how and we only see each other few months over the summer . I have all the documents needed to prove the marriage that took place outside of USA. He has never been in the states, not even as a tourist. Please lead me to the right direction.

Thank You

Hi,

Recently I became a USC and I am looking for the fastest and easiest way to bring my husband to the states. We have been married for 2 years how and we only see each other few months over the summer . I have all the documents needed to prove the marriage that took place outside of USA. He has never been in the states, not even as a tourist. Please lead me to the right direction.

Thank You

Naples Fl?..am in Naples too..
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Welcome to ilw forum someone will help you with your question in a bit..
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Desire019:
    Hi,

Thank You </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are a USC, you can file an I-30 petion for your spouse. Go to http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis for additional information. Lots of luck!

Thank you very much,

Do you have any idea of how long the whole process takes?

Desire you didnt have it to just Florida now..lol

the whole process will take between 8-12 months from start to finish desire019 ,and she's eligible for a tourist visa actually iperson bcoz there is no laws say that she/he cann't get a tourist visa if they have an i-130 pending but the problim will be to get the visa, chances are 5% or less to get a tourist visa if you have an i-130 pending or maybe less. and even if she gets the visa she may be denied entery at the port of entery even if she have a valid visa so i wont really waste my time on a tourist visa, just file the i-130 with 2 G-325A applications and all the evidence with the uscis, so at least you will have something in the system and good luck to you