50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: whattodowhattodo

I entered this country on a I-129F approved visa, got married before the 90 day limit filed the I-485 to adjust status, in April 2008, USCIS sent me a notice that they need my medical, I did the medical and sent it back to them with other documents they needed a received a denial letter two weeks later saying that the never received my medical only the other documents. I was told by a USCIS operator to file a SERVICE MOTION which requires no fee, I also went to the INS office in my jurisdiction I told them what happened and they told me the same. I got a another copy of the medical report and a letter from the doctor stating that this was the second time he was issue me the same medical report. I sent in the package which they mailed back to me say that a fee is required, there was no date on the letter when I must send in this fee. A week later they sent me REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS, my date to see the judge is in Oct. 2008. What should I expect and can my wife and I go in and represent our self. Anyone with advise is greatly appreciated.

I entered this country on a I-129F approved visa, got married before the 90 day limit filed the I-485 to adjust status, in April 2008, USCIS sent me a notice that they need my medical, I did the medical and sent it back to them with other documents they needed a received a denial letter two weeks later saying that the never received my medical only the other documents. I was told by a USCIS operator to file a SERVICE MOTION which requires no fee, I also went to the INS office in my jurisdiction I told them what happened and they told me the same. I got a another copy of the medical report and a letter from the doctor stating that this was the second time he was issue me the same medical report. I sent in the package which they mailed back to me say that a fee is required, there was no date on the letter when I must send in this fee. A week later they sent me REMOVAL PROCEEDINGS, my date to see the judge is in Oct. 2008. What should I expect and can my wife and I go in and represent our self. Anyone with advise is greatly appreciated.

I definitely would not represent myself. Retain a qualified immigration attorney with an expertise in removal proceedings asap.

What i did since i posted this message was call USCIS customer service line and they told me i can go ahead and refile the the I-485 i really don't now how true that is.

If what you described in OP is accurate, then your "case" is a cakewalk.
    These kind of glitches routinely happen and all you have to do is submit a proof of your sending all those documents on time and doing everything in good faith.

I don't think it ever goes to court when this kind of errors take place in processing.
    Usually CIS asks you to re-submit it all along with I-290 or some other suitable form.

Don't sweat. And don't call 800 number, those are not CIS workers, they are contractors who know less about INA and individual cases than kindergartner knows about rockets.

Don't be foolishly greedy, spend few hundred dollars and have an experienced attorney handle it for you professionally.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:
    These kind of glitches routinely happen and all you have to do is submit a proof of your sending all those documents on time and doing everything in good faith.

I don't think it ever goes to court when this kind of errors take place in processing.
    Usually CIS asks you to re-submit it all along with I-290 or some other suitable form.

Don't sweat. And don't call 800 number, those are not CIS workers, they are contractors who know less about INA and individual cases than kindergartner knows about rockets.

Don't be foolishly greedy, spend few hundred dollars and have an experienced attorney handle it for you professionally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OldE:

Don't be foolishly greedy, spend few hundred dollars and have an experienced attorney handle it for you professionally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AMEN!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>