free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Court Appearances without an Attorney

Here I am 3 months later in the midst of a trial for support without attorney representation and it's like being victimized all over again. The judge ignores everything I say and lets his attorney say anything he wants. Feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks. The paperwork, lack of knowledge of procedures . The whole process is made almost impossible if you don't have representation. Clearly the monied spouse ...even if he is claiming poverty has the advantage and wins everytime. Supposedly the non monied spouse is protected from this......not true in Family Court.

Here I am 3 months later in the midst of a trial for support without attorney representation and it's like being victimized all over again. The judge ignores everything I say and lets his attorney say anything he wants. Feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks. The paperwork, lack of knowledge of procedures . The whole process is made almost impossible if you don't have representation. Clearly the monied spouse ...even if he is claiming poverty has the advantage and wins everytime. Supposedly the non monied spouse is protected from this......not true in Family Court.

So why are you crying here on this board? This is what happens when you marry for a Green card.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:
    So why are you crying here on this board? This is what happens when you marry for a Green card. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you will find a9 that the OP is claiming to be the victim of marriage fraud, not the Green Card holder.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

what is the problim rxphdfraudedme? some of those who call them selves lawyers are the ones who screw ppl at the court all the times, not all of them of course but alot so dont feel bad, post the whole story and we will do our best to help u out, dont worry,nothing is impossible

The Greencard con artist is the one who took the goods and ran

Man I want to help but I am studying for the bar exam. You need a lawyer. Try legal aid or borrow the money. See my excellent advices elsewhere. Sue for fraud ! $250,000 is what the government gets, you should ask for the same. Fight back !

Studying for the Bar. I wish you lots of luck Mike. It's hard work I am sure.
    I appreciate your advise but unfortunately I have no resources left to borrow from. Is it possible that I could sue him civilly??? We had a valuation done on his license Phd Pharmacy which he earned on my back) and when he found out what I would be entitled to a portion of it he withdraw the action for divorce (eleventh hour)...No Divorce...= No equittable Distribution. I was awarded spousal support. Now he is feignning Disability to get out of that. It's all a fraud and a scam. He has also sued the US INS for citizenship. If your interested Balbisi V US . I found it on PACER by accident. Any little bit of advice as to where I could start would be helpful. Please when you get your Degree.... remember to fight the good fight not everyone can afford an attorney
    Regards

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RXPhdfraudedme:
    Studying for the Bar. I wish you lots of luck Mike. It's hard work I am sure.
    I appreciate your advise but unfortunately I have no resources left to borrow from. Is it possible that I could sue him civilly??? We had a valuation done on his license Phd Pharmacy which he earned on my back) and when he found out what I would be entitled to a portion of it he withdraw the action for divorce (eleventh hour)...No Divorce...= No equittable Distribution. I was awarded spousal support. Now he is feignning Disability to get out of that. It's all a fraud and a scam. He has also sued the US INS for citizenship. If your interested Balbisi V US . I found it on PACER by accident. Any little bit of advice as to where I could start would be helpful. Please when you get your Degree.... remember to fight the good fight not everyone can afford an attorney
    Regards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get 1/2 the value of that degree - Equittable Distribution - I just did a test question on that!!!!!

PLUS the $250K ~~~~ !!!!!!!

ANNULLMENT BABY BASED ON FRAUD;

$250K FOR FRAUD
    PLUS 1/2 the value of the degree

If I were a lawyer I would take that one on a contingency if it were allowed (contingency fees in divorce not allowed).

But file for the annulllment immediately; do whatever you need to to get a lawyer, borrow the money, work at a strip club, whatever, get the money and bury him !!!

At least you can made me laugh..strip club.....If you saw me I think not...I forgot to mention he is also twenty years younger