50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: What lottery visa???????Ridiculous

For years i have notice that the governement offers free visas to some people actually 55.ooo people each year to enter the us as immigrants and live here peacefully .....What a great thing it's fine to care about other countries that are going through lots of stuff sometimes even wealthy people do get lucky too.....Here my point Why not help the ones that are here already illegally and have them adjust their status ? That to me is ridiculous .....It's like this why dont they adjust millions of immigrants status here instead of adding more and more and later call them illegal immigrants ? People are here working hard daily for this country and have no papers but they contribute to the wealth of this country ....If america is what it is it is because of immigrants no doubt with that so why not help who you find in your house that's crying out lout to you daily instead you turn your back on them and go out talking about we get to pick more people and have them come here what about the others? Does that make sense at all ? Please tell me how you feel about this ya'll ......

For years i have notice that the governement offers free visas to some people actually 55.ooo people each year to enter the us as immigrants and live here peacefully .....What a great thing it's fine to care about other countries that are going through lots of stuff sometimes even wealthy people do get lucky too.....Here my point Why not help the ones that are here already illegally and have them adjust their status ? That to me is ridiculous .....It's like this why dont they adjust millions of immigrants status here instead of adding more and more and later call them illegal immigrants ? People are here working hard daily for this country and have no papers but they contribute to the wealth of this country ....If america is what it is it is because of immigrants no doubt with that so why not help who you find in your house that's crying out lout to you daily instead you turn your back on them and go out talking about we get to pick more people and have them come here what about the others? Does that make sense at all ? Please tell me how you feel about this ya'll ......

If they would do that than it's like rewarding illegal aliens for what they have done and it would only encourage others to do the same thing.

The lottery is to help people who are willing to do it the legal way.

i agree with xandrick on this, for one illegals shouldnt be working and boosting the economy, there are plenty of us on this site waiting for to be legal in the US, and have to wait abroad till we are clear to come,

Why don't you play? It is for everybody! (almost)

Wow, I know of some one who played for years, then won the 2000 lottery and was unable to pursue because of the 96 laws which came into effect in 99. The person is still undocumented, yet pays non credit income taxes, although she has American born children. Ridiculous is the word, yes 15 years is a long time.