free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Help

This is my story I am a canadian citizen married to my first wife American citizen in 2000 our marriage had a lot of problems we argue and fight a lot we only lived together for a couple of month and she leaves and comes back like that for about three years,to make long story short we got denied on our greencard interview the officer said it was sham marriage ....forward to present time now I married to my second wife for 2years+ relationship excellent we have two beautiful kids..we had our greencard interview in july,they called us for a second interviw today ..the officer put us seperatly she spent most of the time by asking me about the previous marriage she was saying they investgated my mairrages and they know that this mairrage is real but the the first one was fake.and lot of other questions.she didn't ask my wife much questions at all except her first and last name and dob. after that she said she notify us by mail.... anybody in simmilar problem.....I am worried what the outcome is going to be please help.

This is my story I am a canadian citizen married to my first wife American citizen in 2000 our marriage had a lot of problems we argue and fight a lot we only lived together for a couple of month and she leaves and comes back like that for about three years,to make long story short we got denied on our greencard interview the officer said it was sham marriage ....forward to present time now I married to my second wife for 2years+ relationship excellent we have two beautiful kids..we had our greencard interview in july,they called us for a second interviw today ..the officer put us seperatly she spent most of the time by asking me about the previous marriage she was saying they investgated my mairrages and they know that this mairrage is real but the the first one was fake.and lot of other questions.she didn't ask my wife much questions at all except her first and last name and dob. after that she said she notify us by mail.... anybody in simmilar problem.....I am worried what the outcome is going to be please help.

when they said to u that ur first marriage was fraud , what evidence they have againts u? did they have any evidence againts u or they just said we think it's fraud? and do u have any evidence from ur first mariage? like joint tax return ,joint bank acount? financial records etcc? they cann't just say we think,,,if u have any evidence from ur first marriage they cann't just say that ,,they need to show a really really good evidence againts u ... try to get letters from ppl or friends regards ur first marriage,,and if u can get a letter from ur ex wife this will help u alot . to me it's not really clear what they have againts u,unless if u didnt have any evidence to proof ur first marriage at all, did they request evidence from ur first marriage or no? or they just said it? ..but i wont worry about it until i get the answer

yes djxlyafet ..it hapened all the times, they may put everything on hold until u proof ur first marriage ,, if i was u,i wont waste time now,,just in case ,try to work on evidence for ur previous mariage,,start making calls,,get letters,,call ur ex,,call her family members,friends,,digg on reciepts,,bank statments,,anything to show ur name and her name together,,mail was sent to her address,,anything ,,,get all that together and it will be done in case if they put everything on hold,,,if u show a little evidence,,there is no way for them and i say no way to charge u with fraud marriage,,they cann't ,bcoz this wont be over just by telling u that,,and i dont think they know anything,,they just said it to scare u and make u say something that can be used againts u ,,if this goes further u will go to court and all that,,and the INS attorney will have to show evidence to the judge,,they cann't just say we think....thats not possible ,,but let me ask u this ..did ur ex wife report u to the uscis? or did she wrote a letter or something?

ok so u got denied actually the first time? u got denied on what exactly? u were in the u.s and she filed the i-130 and i-485 etc... and they denied it? based on what? when he said it was fraud ,,what was the reason? and u have to understand something ,,that it doesn't matter how many times u get married ,and doesn't matter how real ur current relation with ur wife,,if u were denied for fraud u cann't adjust or get a new status based on ur new marriage,,but here is the setuation,, did u have an attorney at that first interview? when they denied it ,did they have any evidence ?and if yes ,what was the evidence,, u can bring all that back and fight ,,if ur marriage was real u can still fight it ,,but u need to show a good evidence ,,,hmmmmm , thats ****s , just tell me why did they denied it ? i understand they suspect fraud ,,but what did he say exactly?

Hi Mike_2007,

Sorry to get into the middle..
    I have a friend at work who'se got a similar case with this only the USC ( my friend)is married Three times.

First one is an american too.. who made his life a total misery. Cheated on him multiple times .. Mess up his savings account and on their divorce she didn't pay him child support.
    My friend just wanna move on with his life so he just let it all go as long as she leaves him in peace lol. In short she's was a total witch lol!

The second marriage ( she's an alien)is in 2000 they got divorced
    in 2005 and same year the divorce was final.
    Reason why they got divorced is lack of intimacy and financial differences.She was already a USC before the divorce. None of them
    complain about a fraud or scam marriage. The second wife is actually a nice lady.They end up the marriage smoothly.

Anyways the USC fell in love with another alien
    they move in together for 2 years and got married in Sep. 2007. She really loved this girl
    and they get along well. They really are a picture of a perfect couple.

My question is... ( since I can't give my friend an advice not too familiar with imigration and marriage). Will there be a problem on the interview ... Would they say the same thing? this is his third marriage.What do they need to bring on the interview?

hi speed_025 .. ok i got lost lol,,so ur friend is the u.s citizen right? (male) ..and he got married 3 times and end up in divorced and now he got married again ? and he's about to go for an interview ? and he's wondering if they will bring that up at the interview?is this is correct?

thanks for the reply Mike

the reason I was dedied the first time was I was told we didn't have enough evedence to show ... because of her criedt we didn't have joint account stuff like that... we have a couple of utility bill under our name and income tax returns that's about it.... the lawyer we hired was a fraud he just want to make money of us.....now he is banned from practicing law he was on washington post.

Yes I can the x to write me a letter..no she didn't report me to uscis

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mike_2007:
    hi speed_025 .. ok i got lost lol,,so ur friend is the u.s citizen right? (male) ..and he got married 3 times and end up in divorced and now he got married again ? and he's about to go for an interview ? and he's wondering if they will bring that up at the interview?is this is correct? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes Mike thats the what he wanted to know.

and I wanna add the second marriage it was his wife who called it off cuz she diagnoze of an early stage cancer of the breast. She totally lost her ( you know what I mean) on the making love part. My friend althou didn't want her decision he can't do nothing about it. Would there be a problem?

well then u have a case my friend,,there is no power or anything they can do to charge u with fraud marriage,,just have ur wife write u a letter supporting ur claim ,,and contact her family member(mother,father,sisters,brothers) and friends,and get a copy of all the tax return and the bank statments and letters was sent to that address, and have it just in case if this comes up,,they may just approve ur new case but have them ready in case,,,but u didnt answer that question,,what was denied exactly,,the i-130?i-485? what,,and what's on the denial letter exactly? or they just denied it at the local office or what?