free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *

Agreed. It makes no sense to sell your gold if prices for it are going up! The speculators are moving in on the gold market. Buy cheap, sell high.

Cash4gold scam

There's one born every minute!
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I guess this wouldn't be a very good year to ask for gold jewelry as a Christmas gift? LOL. Just kidding.

Btw, Fox isn't the only place showing these ads because I've seen numerous offers and I don't normally watch Fox.

True proudie, those annoying ads pop up everywhere.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Yep, I've also seen those ads on every other network, news or not.

I guess ABC, NBC, CNN and every other station don't have our best interests at heart either.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

So long as the bill is paid, they don't care LOL

Exactly, Brit.

It's no conspiracy - it's revenue.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Common sense is also telling you that Fox News is also telling you many other things that don't make sense, and rightfully so.

Lesson: don't trust Fox News agenda because it always goes counter to your interests </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The real purpose of this iperson blog

well known fact that the obama administration has declared war on fox news .

what... no takers on twitter or huffington post? They always come back to ILW to promote their agenda because ILW offers free blog space.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ha, ha! In this universe every action gets a reaction. Fox wages war on the country for years, time to wage war on Faux Noise. High time, don't you think? After all the brainwashing it succeeded in </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

REally? Wages war on the country.. in what regard? Oh , you mean like exposing the acorn story that other networks refused to touch so that the american people would not know the level of taxpayer dollars being spent and given out for fraud and corruption?

brainwashing.... hogwash