free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: my wife died

Dear friends, I recently buried my wife. She died suddenly and the only joy I now have is our daughter(i'm not her biological father) and the good memories the three of us shared.

She (being a U. S. citizen) was going to sponsor me for my immigration matters and we had already signed our papers since we decided to file the paperwork ourselves. We however had not filed by the time of her demise and I have the papers with me.

Is there anything I can do to proceed with the process especially now that I am solely responsible for our daughter? She's a really precious child and I love her more than anything in the world.

Many thanks - blox

I'm very sorry for you loss. I don't know the answers to your questions but I'm sure that someone will post that can help. How long were you all married?

I, too, am not certain of the answer, but it would appear that if you had not even begun the petitioning process with your spouse, then chances are it would not be possible.

Were you in the USA on another visa, prior to marrying?

Hoping you have the support of friends and family through this difficult time...

I dont know about the exact law. But I am pretty sure that since none of the petitions were filed basically you wont be able to file the forms.

I would suggest consulting with a competant lawyer and also whatever you do, do it before the CIS starts removal proceedings against you...

I'm sorry for your loss and the difficult time you are going through. How long were you married to her? I know that after two years of marriage another relative (USC) can be the sponsor when the main sponsor dies. Talk to a lawyer.

I want to thank all those who viewed and even more for those who shared their comforting words in this time of mourning.

My wife and I had been married for close to 6 months, it's just a nightmare.

regards,

blox.

Michael
    He killed his wife for a green card ! It's a freaking epidemic I tell you ! No one dies after 6 months by accident !

Michael, have you received that breast from Affobo yet?

Mike-Hole...

You are such a ***ing ***hole!

ARQU

Michael
    It's a scam ! I can see through all scamster activity.