free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deportation Case --- Need Help!

My relative was deported (he took voluntary departure) because his school put him out of status when he was sick and couldn't attend school. He didnt know about it, and was making his tuition payments.
    When he was visiting friends in arizona he was stopped by border petrol. (very unfriendly officer)
    He was kept in detention, and decided to take voluntary departure.
    That time he was dating his girlfriend U.S. citizen, (almost 2years ago) and they got married couple weeks ago in Europe.

My question for help is: I need a very experienced deportation lawyer in the area of los angeles, ca
    If someone knows an immigration attorney specialized in deportation cases, who can refer me, I highly would appreciate. I just dont want to go to any lawyer without knowing the success of his practice.

If you want to email me privately, you can do so: roseboz00@gmail.com
    I appreciate any help! Thank you a lot, God Bless!

My relative was deported (he took voluntary departure) because his school put him out of status when he was sick and couldn't attend school. He didnt know about it, and was making his tuition payments.
    When he was visiting friends in arizona he was stopped by border petrol. (very unfriendly officer)
    That time he was dating his girlfriend U.S. citizen, (almost 2years ago) and they got married couple weeks ago in Europe.

My question for help is: I need a very experienced deportation lawyer in the area of los angeles, ca
    If someone knows an immigration attorney specialized in deportation cases, who can refer me, I highly would appreciate. I just dont want to go to any lawyer without knowing the success of his practice.

I appreciate any help! Thank you a lot, God Bless!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rose007:

I appreciate any help! Thank you a lot, God Bless! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask davdah, he seems to know some of those petrols who will "accidentally" pull you over and arrest you if you are too stupid to think you have a Constitutionally guaranteed First Amendment right to express your opinion on immigration subject in public forum such as ilw.com

He also made up a lot of baloney about indonesian GF who got almost deported and then adjusted by virtue of marrying davdah.

This board is full of trolls
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Sorry, there is nothing you or an attorney can do. The case is closed. You brother can reapply for a student visa and request a waiver, explaining and documenting his situation.

It depends how long he overstayed; could have a 2 or 10 year bar from reentry, I wouldnt trust him; he broke the law once, he'll do it again

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
    It depends how long he overstayed; could have a 2 or 10 year bar from reentry, I wouldnt trust him; he broke the law once, he'll do it again </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere, where have you been ?
    We have missed you greatly!

I have to attend to many tasks of ultra paramount importantance now, but i leave this board in good hands with you!

I shall return sometime in future , may be distant or not so, and we shall get together to discuss options of sending some Nigerian taxicab drivers into open space with no return ticket.

Until then, Senator!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

A 2 year bar? There is no such thing. There is a 3 year bar though. Once again SoM shows his ignorance.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

that's right, the filthy, smelly, primitive, towel head muslim 'brit' who lives in Canada should know. All we need now is the commie, pinko, smelly chink RN's opinion, provided you don't post your picture, you are HORRIBLE, almost had a heart attack when I saw ''that''

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">heart attack </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Simple answer. Stop coming here. It will save you a heart attack and us the pain of dealing with you. You're a despicable racist. I'll bet you're short, ugly and fat? How did I do? You come here to try and boost your self-esteem by cutting down others? It will take more than that. I suggest a membership to a gym and cease paying your ISP bill.

If he was too sick to attend school, how was he able to visit friends in Arizona?