Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FALSE ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

Michael
    I would like to ask people if they have been falsely accused by abuse in any way by their immigrant spouse in order to get a green card. My green card marrying wench tried to get me to change the divorce to say that I abused her in an attempt to tell immigration that is why we were divorced. For some reason she can not understand, I would not consent to this. But still she tried and I wanted to know how prevalent this is and what the government is doing about it.

Michael
    I would like to ask people if they have been falsely accused by abuse in any way by their immigrant spouse in order to get a green card. My green card marrying wench tried to get me to change the divorce to say that I abused her in an attempt to tell immigration that is why we were divorced. For some reason she can not understand, I would not consent to this. But still she tried and I wanted to know how prevalent this is and what the government is doing about it.

Hi Michael ,

Sorry about that ... does she really have some kinda proof / evidences to support her false allegations? Or she is just giving it as a try? Do u have evidences to prove them wrong if she comes with something else ...

Plz provide here some more info ... Pasha

Michael
    Nah she has no proof. The alleged abuse consists of me calling her everyday and yelling at her in Europe. Only trouble is that I have all the phone records. The letter was only to my lawyer. And the divorce was abandonment and she can't do anything about that. So all she had to do was to file that she entered the marriage in good faith instead of abuse. But there should be some punishment for her false abuse accusation. I notified immigration but they don't care. It's amazing what people get away with.

Michael
    And with the phone records I can disprove her false allegations; yes i can.

Well in that case good for you .... When you go for divorce ... just don't agree with her false allegations and prove them wrong ...that will be a good blow and minus in her immigration privileges...good luck ...Pasha

Michael
    The divorce was long time ago and she sent in the letter to my lawyer a month after it was final

Ohh so she wants to sue you after the divorce is finalized ...????? How and where did she get all this intellect from? Her BF? Don't ever agree with that ... no matter even if u need to spend some extra bucks after lawyers ... and if u win in this ...send that decision copy to BCIS .... That's gonna be negative for her ... good luck...Pasha

Michael
    It is my hope that it works against her. I sused it when I sued and won for my following fraud lawsuit. But I am just wondering if immigration will see it that way.

yep sure they will see it if you send them copy of that court decision .... i m sure they look at this kinda stuff very closely if she is not done yet with her I 751