free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP

I HAVE RECENTLY BECOME UMEMPLOYED, CAN I STILL FILE FOR THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS? I KNOW I WILL BE WORKING NEXT WEEK. BUT LIKE TO SENT OUT FORMS NOW BEFORE THE FEE INCREASE

I HAVE RECENTLY BECOME UMEMPLOYED, CAN I STILL FILE FOR THE ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS? I KNOW I WILL BE WORKING NEXT WEEK. BUT LIKE TO SENT OUT FORMS NOW BEFORE THE FEE INCREASE

You need to be a bit more specific if you want to receive help here. There are many who are willing to assist on this forum, but you haven't provided enough information.

To Proud USC, I think she is filing for Adjustment of Status, she has another thread further down asking about using a legal name, as to her being unemployed at this moment, I would think that did not matter as she should only be submitting last 3 w2's or 1099's that would be for 2004, 2005, 2006, please correct me if I am wrong, that is what my Husband and I submitted.

Although on the I 864 Affidavit of support, you have to give present employers.

I am wondering, if Varg has been offered a Job and will be working next week, will she be able to put that down on 864.

I DONT HAVE A JOB YET, BUT HAVE GONE ON ALOT OF INTERVIEWS. I PRESENTLY DON'T HAVE A CURRENT EMPLOYER TO PUT ON MY I864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN UMEMPLOYED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. AREN'T THE FEES GOING UP JULY 30?

Well, I'm not an expert on this by any means, but I think if Varg has a firm commitment on employment next week, documentation of such should be enough to continue his or her case. Just a note to Varg - just be honest. That's you're best hope of becoming legal in this country.

We sent all our forms together, which really is the best way, I was wondering, what if she holds back on the I 864, as there is no fee attached to it, and send it later next week. I dont know if that is a possibility.

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. ME AND MY HUSBAND BEEN MARRIED FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS, AND I HAVE BEEN STRESSED LATELY

I know what you mean about being stressed, i am in the same predicament, i wish you luck.

THANK YOU. I WISH YOU LUCK TOO. I JUST WISH I COULD BE EASIER.