free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

the PutridUSC wants to write a...what??? guess the home schooling at the trailer park didn't pay, eh??? dumbass!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Yeah, like you Proudie are the only one innocent on this board, merely looking for internet friends.
    Which school have you entered? How to be friendly without backstabbing your friends, and gossiping behind their backs? Good luck, hope you earn an A in that department.

As to some foreigner's (another apostrophe crime of yours), I guess you were speaking about me. Turns out I was criticizing the wrong doers in the criminal Bush administration, which fact you were just blissfully ignorant of. See, at least you learned a lesson that some if not most foreigner's are more insightful and more knowledgeable about your own country than you, the citizen. Ain't internet experience great? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never proclaimed innocense. But I would never post private messages. Who is the guilty party on this?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Yeah, like you Proudie are the only one innocent on this board, merely looking for internet friends.
    Which school have you entered? How to be friendly without backstabbing your friends, and gossiping behind their backs? Good luck, hope you earn an A in that department.

As to some foreigner's (another apostrophe crime of yours), I guess you were speaking about me. Turns out I was criticizing the wrong doers in the criminal Bush administration, which fact you were just blissfully ignorant of. See, at least you learned a lesson that some if not most foreigner's are more insightful and more knowledgeable about your own country than you, the citizen. Ain't internet experience great? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't backstab you. You along with Davdah backstabbed me. Don't try to turn it around now. Btw, I could care less because I don't need shady people in my life.

I'm trying to develop a conversation for a speech here, lol. The fact that IP can't validate any of her conspiracy theories is one of my main content.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Are you saying you want me to stand down a couple days? If you wish, I will. Was getting the plane prepped this afternoon for the flight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been a pretty good sport through all of this. I'm not in a position to tell people what to do, but I am in a very good position to say what's true or not.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Everyone to one degree or another has backstabbed everyone else. But, that doesn't mean we have to tolerate fat uglies on here. So, ipers, you will be captured, I guarantee it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who has backstabbed you Davdah? Apart from IP going after you now, who backstabbed you?

Funny how now she comes after you, now you want to make sure she gets caught.

Maybe, just maybe, all this **** could have gone away looooong ago, if you had not kept on talking with her. You enabled her and in fact came up with your own stupid conspiracies.

Who exactly scammed you on here Davdah, how and why? Come on. It seems that with all the stories that kept going around, it was you that was the victim of scams.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    the PutridUSC wants to write a...what??? guess the home schooling at the trailer park didn't pay, eh??? dumbass!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but there's no dumber a.ss on this forum, NA. You are constantly suc.king up to your idol, S12. Does he ever respond? You're the dumb a.ss trailer trash. At least I can provoke S12 to respond to me. You're a loser.