free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 65-34 For Amnesty !!!

I SUGGEST TO ALL PEOPLE WAITING FOR THE PASSAGE OF THE IMMIGRATION BILL, NOT TO ANSWER ANYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO IS AGAINST THE BILL.
    ARGUYING WITH THOSE PEOPLE WHO DON`T WANT YOU TO BE WITH IN THE US, WILL NEVER HELP.
    KEEP SILENT AND WAIT FOR THE FINAL PASSAGE.

I would suggest that you read the bill carefully. I've argued for real immigration reform and real avenues for relief available to those who are currently undocumented, but if you believe this bill is going to help your regular illegal alien then you're sadly mistaken.

Again, read the bill carefully.

Yeah, the new bill will bleed illegals first, and then deport them or ban them from entering the country...BUT for a fee, to pay off my new house and car then we'll think of letting them in.

And for all you wanna be immigrants hating on the illegals, don't worry your turn will come when the **** that y'all putting out there will end up in y'all faces.

Hey great article sonof thanks for the update!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
    Hey great article sonof thanks for the update!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOU ARE WELCOME; I ALWAYS GIVE GOOD INFORMATIONS AND GOOD ADVICES TO HELP EVERYONE

S o n o f a b i t c h I have a question for you? do you love to keep people informed right? tell us how were you raped the first time on the back of your trailer.
    we want to hear the story.

S1639, in current form, is world apart from S2611.

S1639 is moving closer and closer to Rep. Mike Pence's proposal announced last year (that's when some of the staunchest opponents of S2611 agreed to support "alternative, Mike Pence version" of Comprehensive Immigration Reform).

If S1639 passess (particularly if it passess with Kyl/Graham/Martinez amendment),then I don't know what to make of it other than to express my boundless admiration for ingenuity of some members of Republican party who, seven months after electoral defeat and loss of both chambers of Congress, have succeeded in moving this agenda so much ****her to the right while making it appear as "Super-Liberal-Kennedy-Pro-Amnesty Bill".

If amnesty passes, illegal immigrants who rap and kill American children will be given amnesty for those crimes as well by paying the fine. Amnesty would give illegal aliens the right to commit crimes up until they get their green cards. They can kill and rape without impunity.