publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Guest Worker Program and 700 Mile fence...!!!!

I am reading alot of news, laws, threads and I am thinking: Let's assume the Guest Worker program will be voted as law, do you think that a person coming with this type of Visa and working for 2, 3 or 4 years, establishing a credit history, they purchase a car , a house whatever the case can be, do you see that Guest Worker program beneficiary willing to come back in their country...!!!! I don't think so...what do you think?! It will get to a point that beside those 12 mil illegal immigrants will be other million from the Guest Worker program...and probably only that fence will keep couple of people to illegaly cross the border. Beacause let's face it illegal immigrants will still cross even that fancy 700 mile fence. So in my opinion unfortunately we will face more immigrants than before?!? I would appreciate some comments...!!!! Thanks, Ramalotti

I am reading alot of news, laws, threads and I am thinking: Let's assume the Guest Worker program will be voted as law, do you think that a person coming with this type of Visa and working for 2, 3 or 4 years, establishing a credit history, they purchase a car , a house whatever the case can be, do you see that Guest Worker program beneficiary willing to come back in their country...!!!! I don't think so...what do you think?! It will get to a point that beside those 12 mil illegal immigrants will be other million from the Guest Worker program...and probably only that fence will keep couple of people to illegaly cross the border. Beacause let's face it illegal immigrants will still cross even that fancy 700 mile fence. So in my opinion unfortunately we will face more immigrants than before?!? I would appreciate some comments...!!!! Thanks, Ramalotti

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Like most of Americans...would rather keep silent than say freely their opinion...!!!!</span>

Again, situations like the one you mention here happen because the law is not based on reality, that's why the problem is out of control. Nobody would come illegally crossing the desert and risking their lives if they could actually do it legally without facing a wall imposed by statutory restrictions and limitations of all kinds imaginable. As of now, the system tends to hinder legal immigration and we all know the outcome. More than a temporary guest worker program, what're required is a complete overhaul of INA itself.

Your absolutely right. A guest worker program will lead to more illegal aliens. People who support a guest worker program honestly believe that low wage jobs are integral to the U.S. economy. They honestly believe that the current economic boom, even though it is based primarily on inflated housing prices, will continue. See, there are a lot of middle class americans out there who happen to live in an area that has realized dramatic appreciation in housing over the last 6 years. These people think of themselves now as rich. They hire low wage labor to cut their lawns, and wash their cars. They use their new found wealth via home equity lines of credit. If the value of their homes decline they will quickly go bankrupt, and demand for low wage workers will decrease as they themselves will be competing for those "dirt jobs".

The only thing that will stop the wave of Mexican immigraiton will be a stronger Mexican economy.

No matter what happens, whether amnesty, guest worker program, or whatever they decide on, there will always be a problem with illegal immigration. Mexico is not the only culprit. There are lots of visa overstayers. These people will continue to receive visas and continue not to return to their home countries.

And now let's look on few things...first I need to mention that I am not Republic or Democrat for the moment I've moved temporary in Florida, I looked at the campaign I was so desgusted by all the lies from the Republican and Democrat Party everybody promises and nothing ever happend like Hillary Clinton she never did anything for New York but yet again she got re-elected I wonder until when the citizens of this country will bare all this cr...p and all these lies from our politicians?! They say we care about arising immigration but yet again they don't do anything about it...they say we care about crime rate I looked over statistics and I was shoked to see that NY bcame on of the safest city nation wide, when I moved to Florida and I see cops patroling to Dunkin Dounuts and relax enjoy their lives they seem like they went out for some fresh air and crimes are going like crazy.....UNTIL WHEN ALL THIS B.S?!?!?!?!??!?!?!