free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PETITIONER DIED

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IF THE PETITIONER DIED IS THE PETITION DIES ALSO. COZ I WORKED ON THE CRUISE LINE AND AFTER MY 6 MONTHS THERE I JUMPSHIP AND I WENT TO MY DADS PLACE. WE HAVE A LAWYER TO FIX MY PAPERS TO ADJUST MY STATUS BUT IT SO HAPPENED MY FATHER DIED AND THE I-130 has not been approve. Is there anything i could do coz my lawyer told that he cant do anything unless i marry a citizen...he died because of his illness so right now im looking for a good advise

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IF THE PETITIONER DIED IS THE PETITION DIES ALSO. COZ I WORKED ON THE CRUISE LINE AND AFTER MY 6 MONTHS THERE I JUMPSHIP AND I WENT TO MY DADS PLACE. WE HAVE A LAWYER TO FIX MY PAPERS TO ADJUST MY STATUS BUT IT SO HAPPENED MY FATHER DIED AND THE I-130 has not been approve. Is there anything i could do coz my lawyer told that he cant do anything unless i marry a citizen...he died because of his illness so right now im looking for a good advise

Michael
    MURDERER !!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt kill him...i cant do that to my father may be u...can do it to your parents... my dad when i got here in U.S i was the one who take care of him for almost 9 months his very ill.. i just need a good advice thats why im here.

petition also died with petitioner's death.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

so you mean to say theres nothing i cud do and be with my family here in the U.S. So if i get back to my country thers no way to see my family who are american citizen.

yes.. you can't do anything for this case. but you always have option to file any other case
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

i just want to know is there any law for those people who are jumpship. Do yo think if i marry a US citizen or immigrant i cud get my papers and do you think the immigration grant my pettion. thanks

Not until you the exit the country first.

HI MARMADUK

IF I DO THAT MARRY A CITIZEN AND EXIT THE COUNTRY HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GO BACK HERE IN US? THANKS FOR YOUR TIME