Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No EOS AOS COS

Hi y’all:
    Been some time since I have been on the board and am happy to see the usual suspects are still here.
    To update you on what happened with my son, against all the (California) odds the Family Court decided that the autistic child was better off with Dad vs. personality disordered mom. I am pleased to report that he is doing very well and seems to be heading out of the spectrum. Maybe having to deal with the Schizotypal personality disordered mother only 2 days per fortnight made all the difference.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWEfKRot7c
    In any event, she’s still around, and has discovered that by switching counties you can stay in battered spouse transitional houses ad infinitum (its been shelters for the last 2 years).
    Fast forwarding to the current, I have a fiancée (unofficial) who has a 10 year multiple entry visit visa. She spent last Christmas with me without any problems. Unfortunately I had to be hospitalized recently; she came over and made the mistake of telling the immigration officer @SFO that the purpose of her visit was to take care of me. The next question was “is he single” followed by “are you single” followed by an intensive grilling session where they stamped the following on her passport;
    No EOS AOS COS.
    I want to make this clear: the objective is not immigration fraud or anything along those lines. We will go the k route. Until now I had to wait for the Court decision on my son. My understanding is that:
    !) it could take more than a year for the process given CSC and Indian consulates and
    2) during that process she can’t visit here.
    In an ideal world she would get her K-1 around April 2010 but would be able to spend the month of December with me (aah the 6 week vacations that the rest of the world gets)
    Suggestions?
    klinus

Hi y’all:
    Been some time since I have been on the board and am happy to see the usual suspects are still here.
    To update you on what happened with my son, against all the (California) odds the Family Court decided that the autistic child was better off with Dad vs. personality disordered mom. I am pleased to report that he is doing very well and seems to be heading out of the spectrum. Maybe having to deal with the Schizotypal personality disordered mother only 2 days per fortnight made all the difference.
    In any event, she’s still around, and has discovered that by switching counties you can stay in battered spouse transitional houses ad infinitum (its been shelters for the last 2 years).
    Fast forwarding to the current, I have a fiancée (unofficial) who has a 10 year multiple entry visit visa. She spent last Christmas with me without any problems. Unfortunately I had to be hospitalized recently; she came over and made the mistake of telling the immigration officer @SFO that the purpose of her visit was to take care of me. The next question was “is he single” followed by “are you single” followed by an intensive grilling session where they stamped the following on her passport;
    No EOS AOS COS.
    I want to make this clear: the objective is not immigration fraud or anything along those lines. We will go the k route. Until now I had to wait for the Court decision on my son. My understanding is that:
    !) it could take more than a year for the process given CSC and Indian consulates and
    In an ideal world she would get her K-1 around April 2010 but would be able to spend the month of December with me (aah the 6 week vacations that the rest of the world gets)
    Suggestions?
    klinus

You know Klinus, sorry to say this but I will..

Through some of your postings in the past, it has sometimes felt like your son is a possession, or that you tend to use his disability as a weapon.

Look at your wordings above..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> odds the Family Court decided that the autistic childwas better off with Dad </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

YOUR SON is not a 'the'. And you should have said your son not 'the autistic child'.

Klinus, your unofficial fiancee was your fiancee last year if I remember soon after you managed to get custody of your son, so you had plans all along to get her here before she had the multiple entry visa.

Don't give us BS.

Sorry..but you came here before claiming fraud yet realistically you just wanted to find cause to get rid of wife # 1 the easier way so you could get your new woman in your life from India here quicker.

Trying to trick USCIS now are we Klinus
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by klinus:
    Hi y’all:
    No EOS AOS COS.
    Suggestions?
    klinus </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think you should slow down on girl #2 for a while. It has been less than a year, maybe a little longer, since your divorce and courtroom drama and now you want to bring her into the U.S. Second, despite all of her faults of girl #1, she is still the mother. Supervised visits maybe necessary, but since you are now divorced, you really should not worry where she stays or what she is doing, now should you.

Since she, girl #2, has a multi entry B visa along with the stamp no EOS, AOS, COS, you cannot ajdust her status here and she loses that multi entry visa the moment you file the I-129F. This means she cannot come in December to the U.S. Maybe you can go to India, but that is a different ball game. Second, USCIS will, generally, look at this relationship more closely and you will have a higher bar to show a bona fide relationship. Your girl #2 did the right thing by stating what her purpose is and USCIS did their job.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    ... she loses that multi entry visa the moment you file the I-129F. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why?

Many people have been able to visit while waiting for a different visa approval. Normal rules apply: convince the officers that the terms of entry will be respected.

I don't see a reason why klinus can't apply for a fiance visa for her, she visits in December, goes back home on time, receives K-1 visa and returns.

Now, her visit in December will be questioned again. She may be denied for visiting too often, or any other reason people get denial but not only because she has I-129 pending.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
    Why?

Many people have been able to visit while waiting for a different visa approval. Normal rules apply: convince the officers that the terms of entry will be respected.

I don't see a reason why klinus can't apply for a fiance visa for her, she visits in December, goes back home on time, receives K-1 visa and returns.

Now, her visit in December will be questioned again. She may be denied for visiting too often, or any other reason people get denial but not only because she has I-129 pending. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am not saying he should not apply. However, given this guy's history on this forum and on another forum, he has only been divorced for about a year or so, among the accusations he has made and how he handled the situation. Personally, I think he is rushing too soon to get married again. Needs to take it slow. In other words, it has nothing to do whether one can or could, it is more of a question of whether one should at this time.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

No EOS/COS/AOS means that the alien was questioned closely as to her intent and denied any plan to adjust status in the U.S. or extend her stay. Any attempt to do so will be denied. The record is also in the computer system, so don't try it. That also means that you cannot apply for K-1 visa in the U.S. She has to go back and go through either the K-1 or immigrant visa process. Nice try but an on the ball Officer at SFO, three cheers, caught her. Acutally you should be glad she was admitted. Usually cases like this result in a removal.

Davdah, I know what you are saying but this isn't the first time he has done this. I know you guys were friends on here so you will see it differently I think.

Like Hudson pointed out, there is some history here, his actions, how things panned out and a lot of other things.

On the other issue, remember he came here a year ago or so asking about applying for a multi visa for his fiancee.
    He came her obtaining info, and even though he was warned and told the consquences of lying (Sundevil clearly pointed it out), he still went ahead with it, or rather she did.

Unless of course at the time of applying for the B1/B2 visa she confessed that she wanted to come here to visit her fiance?
    Nope. I doubt it as he clearly states above, his 'un-official' fiancee.

If at POE's when she has come over and not stated the truth and they now question her further visits, well that is quite normal.

Isn't this the very thing that most of the anti's on here get mad about?

Or is this different now because he is a USC and was one of the USC's that were supposedly defrauded in the past?

With all his ramblings of the past, his morales and all that, yet was the truth told to get that visa?

He said that she came over to take care of him, but I question whether this was to help look after his son too?

I also don't like the fact that he don't care for the mother of his child. Regardless of what happened, she is still his mother!
    I sure hope he don't talk about his ex like that around his son.

It don't matter to me, but for once, I side with Sundevil and what he said about this a year ago

Sorry Klinus.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

The marriage doesn’t work. The couple splits. The rational mother recognizing that bringing up the kid(s) solo is a herculean tasks, tries to have Dad involved (it helps that the active father is much much more likely to pay child support). Plus there are collateral benefits such as likelihood of drug usage and teenage pregnancy (http://www.ancpr.org/affects_of_fath...ess_on_chi.htm)
    Along come these anti-men ****/***** groups and the next thing you know is the divorce industry is created, and rapidly grows to bigger than the automotive sector, creating more damage to American Society than all our wars put together. They have this manual which says “cry child and/or spouse abuse (making sure that junior is in your lap)”. They also provide guidelines about getting child support, SSI etc and by the way DO NOT mention your custody arrangement ‘cos Dad’s assets would disqualify junior (the eligible citizen) from obtaining benefits. No green card, no DL – no problem, only $150. But what if I get caught? Don’t worry Dad will lose custody.
    On that topic, CA historically has given women sole custody 80% of the time. The odds were daunting. It was a zoo. 3 court appearances, CPS, the Police, DAs from 2 different counties, 2 judges, 3 mediators and 1 special master. Not to mention my son having to move 6 times with his Mom, while being autistic.
    As Hudson will attest the lights never go off in a shelter
    The Court finally decided that my son, given his autism, was better off spending most of the time with his father. Further, the history of unfounded complains to the local police and Child Protective Services made it clear that there could be no cooperation.
    Taking care of a high functioning autistic child is a non trivial task. Finding somebody who is willing to help –and who my son is very comfortable with is my opinion manna from heaven. I appreciate the calls for caution but…
    The reason why my fiancée was in recently was not to take care of my son but to help me recover from a month’s stay in the hospital
    As far his mother is concerned, she has Schizotypal personality disorder, which condition most likely was the cause of his autism
    ( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu...450879?log$=activity)
    Treatment of this is expensive and lengthy (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/per...ents-and-drugs).
    She’s probably better off going back to Canada where the treatment is free. She will always have access to her son (I am male and biologically incapable of using a child to punish their parent)

Forget child support, just stop taking me to Court and so I can stop the $25K/year hemorrhage and use it on him instead.

We’ll go the K-1 route, I think that we will have no problem proving a relationship.
    Sprint – girl, tone down. You’re sounding like a founding member of said groups
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...hqwc&feature=related

Klinus,

I think you need to slow down here. First, given your history with girl #1, you should slow down. What you are doing is this: You are substituting girl #1 for girl #2. i am not saying this is a bad thing, and she obviously likes you, nonetheless, with an autistic child trying to please his dad, he will play nice, for a while. The problem is, and from what Sprint and I see, is that you care nothing for the mother of the child. that speaks volumes. And the impression is you are using the child to go against the mother with girl #2. Does not really matter whether girl #2 came to visit you because you were in the hospital or because your son had no where to stay when you were in the hospital. Does it?

Second, I wanted to leave out the detailed history and concentrate on your current situation. It is why I believe it would better to waid, but I see you already made up your mind before you posted. Most professionals will attest that given your torrid history, it is too soon to commit to another relationship. It is also why I believe you are simply getting girl #2 as a substitute mother. i am not saying this is wrong, but the odds are greater it may not work out.

Third, lets look at that torrid history. Whatever the court decided was based only on the information they had and that is all. Being given custody was not a reward at all Klinus nor punishment to her. The court just decided, based on what it was presented, that you had a more stable environment. I personally think you made it appear to the court that way, and that is my opinion. However, how you conducted yourself was where i was concerned. You simply manipulated the situation to fit your own needs and that is all. Your post attempting to justify your actions is, for a lack of a better term, insipid not to mention proves my point exactly. Ergo, you consider anyone disagreeing with you a threat and rhere was no need to go into that tirade other than to attempt to justify your own actions to people whom you have no respect nor there was no need to heed their advice.

Finally, whatever your ex fault's are, do not, I repeat, do not attempt to place a harmful relationship between the mother and the child. What your posts have indicated is just that. I have given you some headway because you were going through a nasty divorce, but no longer. If you do, you are committing worse acts than what you accused your ex of doing. It is a motus operendi for someone who is controlling, who wants it there way or no way. And it is not the Christian thing to do either. And if girl #2 does not work out, would you use the same techniques as before? or will it be a simple divorce?