free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

This is a scam to collect your personal information and then ruin you via identity theft.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

As far as I know, you cannot register to vote over the internet. You have to provide proof you are a citizen.

Registration over the net? Registration at the walmart? What's next I wonder, voter registration through smoke signals? This is way too much, people need to show official documentation of citizenship, and that has to be enforced somehow!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    Registration over the net? Registration at the walmart? What's next I wonder, voter registration through smoke signals? This is way too much, people need to show official documentation of citizenship, and that has to be enforced somehow! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now you see the smear tactics Obama is using to some how to get elected. This is a scam. This election will have more votes than citizen of the country.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Time is running out to register for this election. I think I heard Monday is the cut-off? You can register to vote in most places at a public library or DMV.

It's a 30 day advance registration here in SC.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
    Registration over the net? Registration at the walmart? What's next I wonder, voter registration through smoke signals? This is way too much, people need to show official documentation of citizenship, and that has to be enforced somehow! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Houston,
    It used to be that political parties could not help with voter registration, I believe the law changed sometime between 1992-1995. 501c3 groups that were either educational, community trust, or issue specific could help with voter registration. You cannot register to vote over the internet in a majority of the states. Personally, I would not send information via e-mail or intenret unless that access was secured through SQL servers or better.

Personal note: I am a big believer in getting voters to register and to vote in local, state, and national elections, but I do not believe any political party should help register to vote. It takes away the checks and balances our nation was founded.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    It's a 30 day advance registration here in SC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it's the same in VA. As of this year, there are 5 registered voters in my house - lol!!!