free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: INFOPASS QUESTION

i can't cancel my appointment online, "authorization failed" its just not letting me, my question is should i go there in person to cancel or just not show up, if i dont show up can i just make a new appointment the following day?

i can't cancel my appointment online, "authorization failed" its just not letting me, my question is should i go there in person to cancel or just not show up, if i dont show up can i just make a new appointment the following day?

because the original letter that my sister is sending from Europe is not here yet, she sent it express and was supposed to get here, and im not sure it will get here by the appointment that and that's one of my evidence im submitting.

Hi Bianca1,

I think you should let them know in advance you won't be there and reschedule if you can. Not legal advice, but practical from a responsible perspective.

that's the thing i cannot let them know in advance if i could i would by canceling my appointment, i wonder if i can cancel either by going there in person or just not show up at all.
    these infopasses are only to get in to the building, im not sure if they're 'waiting "for me there or not, if you can cancel even the last minute on line than i dont know why i cant cancel there in person. i dont know thats why im here asking you guys. thank you.

If there's a chance the letter will arrive in time, then you probably shouldn't cancel. What if it gets there the day before and you've already said you can't make it?

I'd keep the appointment and either call on the day, or front up and explain the situation and make a fresh appointment.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

thank you, well my appointment is this Thursday i only have tomorrow for the letter to arrive....
    that's why i wanted to know if i can cancel in person, but once im there they might not let me. but what if i dont show up at all, would they just ignore the previous appointment?

Bianca, i was told when i made an infopass appointment at the Tampa office that you can cancel the appointment and nothing will happen.If you want to make another appointment you can do so.
    "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Thanks Caribbeanman, but IN PERSON? i know i can cancel online which i was not able to, the question is if i can cancel it in person, to go there and tell them im still waiting on a very important document and i 'd rather not file just yet, can i do that in person?? would they accept that?
    or what happens if i wont show up at all?