50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm engaged to a Mexican alien...

I am engaged to a Mexican. He is not registered nor does he have papers to be in the US legally. We planned to get married up at the county Court House, but I don't know where to go from there? Does anyone know what forms or papers we have to get and fill out? Do I need a lawyer? I'm so lost, someone, please help!

I am engaged to a Mexican. He is not registered nor does he have papers to be in the US legally. We planned to get married up at the county Court House, but I don't know where to go from there? Does anyone know what forms or papers we have to get and fill out? Do I need a lawyer? I'm so lost, someone, please help!

Does he have any kind of ID?
    Did he cross the border legally, or EWI (entered without inspection)?

ImmortalE is definitely an optimist to believe that anyone from Mexico might respect America's sovereignty and the rule of law enough to enter the country with a passport and a visa.

ImmortalE is definitely an optimist to believe that >>>anyone<<< from Mexico might respect America's sovereignty and the rule of law enough to enter the country with a passport and a visa.
    Are you suggesting that Mexican President Vincente Fox has run accross the border illegally/without a passport when visiting US President in Texas ranch?

Someone12
    SunDevilUSA: you are wasting your time if you believe that ImmortalE has ever had an original thought in his/her pea-sized brain. All this clown can do is cut and paste others' thoughts or opinions - he/she would not know a visa from a ***** - nor does he/she have a single clue about our immigration laws and regulations.
    This moron apparently scours the net (probably while masturbating) looking for precious quotes regarding immigration - which he/she then cuts and pastes in response to almost any post.
    When you challenge this evolutionary misfit, all you get back is some braindead reply about how God is going to be called upon to have mercy upon you....as if this too-dumb-to-be a TV evangelist could summon up any deity like a genie in a bottle.

Someone12,

I like how you constantly discredit yourself and display your ignorance of a subject-matter in a way that makes it totally unnessessary for me to refute your rather amusing for readers claims.

But as a Human being I have sense of compassion for you - for you know not what you are saying or doing. It is beyond any doubt that you are deeply troubled in your mind person.

May God help you get healed!

Amen!

ImmortalE: With all due respect, the President of Mexico shows no regard for America's sovereignty. He openly advocates for Mexicans to (illegally) migrate to the United States, as is evident from the pamphlets that the Mexican government distributes to its people.

With all due respect, but the subject you brought was different: you said I am "definitely an optimist" if I beleive that "ANYONE from Mexico might respect" rules of law and suvereignety of America enough "to enter the country with visa and passport".

Now I find it hard to imagine that even Vincente Fox have entered US illegaly, without visa and passport(that's what your statement implied).

Contrary to that, I beleive there are many Mexicans who visit/migrate to US legally, and those who come here illegally are not even the majority of Mexicans who cross the border (you can access statistics easily. Mexicans are among the largest number of LEGAL visitors/immigrants to US).

Finally, the OP poster asked for help (probably a USC), and not irrelevant speculations about intentions/actions of all Mexicans without exceptions, and I couldn't answer her questions before knowing for sure how her fiance entered US and whether he had any forms of ID.

Best regards!