free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wrong info on I129F..pls helpppp

we have a problem with our application for k1. in the question in form I129f - have you applied for any fiancee or spouse before, the answer we put was no which should be yes. we have interview set already. are there anything we can do to prevent denial or delay because of this issue? we wanted to correct it now. we just found out about the mistake after we got an interview date. if so, who should we call?

we have a problem with our application for k1. in the question in form I129f - have you applied for any fiancee or spouse before, the answer we put was no which should be yes. we have interview set already. are there anything we can do to prevent denial or delay because of this issue? we wanted to correct it now. we just found out about the mistake after we got an interview date. if so, who should we call?

hi bride2be and welcome to ilw, what do you mean by the answer should be yes because you have an interview day set? who is the u.s citizen? this question is for the u.s citizen asking if him/her if they had ever potetion for anybody else before. if you had file for somene else before than the answer should be yes but if not then the answer is no, even if you have have an interview day set the answer should be no unless if you had file for someone else in the past and if this is the case then go ahead and write the service center a letter ( put your full name and the reciept number and explain to them this issue and write on the envelope ( attention i-129f unit ) and your issue should be resolved, dont wait for them to spot it because then they might dent your case, but try to give more info plz, are you the u.s citizen? have you ever file the same potetion for someone else before? thnx and good luck

i am the beneficiary.
    my fiance mistakenly answered the form and we just realized it after getting an interview schedule.
    do u think writing a letter will help?should we call dos or any agency? will this delay or postpone my interview?do they need to make security checks again?

you did not answer my question bride2be, forget the interview for a moment, have your fiance ever file the i-129f for someone else before other than you or not?

what interview? how could you guys get an interview date before even filing the potetion?

She's meaning the K1 interview at the US Embassy or Consulate in the home country Mikey.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

i understand but i just dont understand where is the mistake? this is the normal proceeding !!! the u.s citizen file the application and when uscis approve the potetion they forward the approval notice to the NVC and from there tot he embassy but my question is ( where is the mistake) ?????? you get the interview date after the approval of uscis and the NVC so what do you mean by he answered no? well it has to be no unles if he had filed the same potetion for somene else before .

so the major question is , have he ever file the i-129f for someone else before? if the answer is yes then he must write the service center and explain the fact and make sure to write on the envelope ( attention i-129f unit) and if the answer is no then there is no mistake

A USC is allowed to file for a K1 visa only twice so if they filed one before then it should be mentioned. I guess it could/will delay things if they have said no but meant yes. I can't see why they couldn't bring it up at the interview?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."