50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Sic semper tyrannis

Good riddance to an evil man who supported unlimted abortion; the enslavement of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos; wrote a letter to Yuri Andropov supporting the Soviet Union's war against the United States and Ronald Wilson Reagan; the hypocrite millionaire who stole billions from hard working Americans to give to lazy welfare recipients; and he murdered Mary Jo Kopechne and lied about trying to save her. The only thing he was interested in was his own
    agrandizement. And he got expelled from Harvard for cheating.

[good ridance to who ???
    QUOTE]Originally posted by federale86:
    Good riddance to an evil man who supported unlimted abortion; the enslavement of Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos; wrote a letter to Yuri Andropov supporting the Soviet Union's war against the United States and Ronald Wilson Reagan; the hypocrite millionaire who stole billions from hard working Americans to give to lazy welfare recipients; and he murdered Mary Jo Kopechne and lied about trying to save her. The only thing he was interested in was his own

[/QUOTE]
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

yea you may be next som <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Another one down !

Sic semper tyrannis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,

That would be a badge of honor. Thanks Mary.

hahah poor som he needs to get out more see the world <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    That would be a badge of honor. Thanks Mary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Regards and thanks,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and he murdered Mary Jo Kopechne and lied about trying to save her </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been hung up on this myself. But, I truly believe he tried to overcome this with all the work he did in the Senate and his constituents forgave him. I'm not a Democrat, but recognize hard word regardless. RIP, Ted Kennedy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OUCH your Pope heard that Federale86 - you better get ready to confess or else you end up in hell!

Kennedy did not support unlimited abortions. He supported CHOICE (which is a peoples freedom all women should have in America!). You cannot go around and proclaim freedom and thereby allow some and deny others that right and determine what a woman should do with her womb according to your scewed up views. The catholic church is way unrealistic when it comes to that and really deserves what happens - that people worldwide leave it in droves.

Have you or anybody here ever been in an accident? If you think you have any control over any action after the impact, you are a fool!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire