50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Immigration

Response to a previous post: I wrote this post many years ago in response to Laotion immigration in Central California. Years later and now living in Los Angeles, immigration is a hot-botton issue, not only in the United States but all over the world. Spain's unemployment is almost 20%..Immigration will continue to become an issue when there is deepening unemployment. The world learned this to be true as it culminated in Nazi Germany where people were anniliated due to a worsening economic condition sweeping Europe during the Depression. That leads me to the current situation in immigration policy; people will point to the immigrants when they themselves cannot feed thier families due to lack of income and unemplyment. With that said, what is the solution? Everyone deserves a job. Everyone deserves a livlihood. People are human and once they become dehumanized; atrocites can occur.

I do not believe in extreme political divisions either way. On one hand, a country is entitled to enforce the rules of the land. On the other hand they cannot condemn people due to their lack of income. It is a very complex situation and one that people must become united and not divided when finding a solution.

Response to a previous post: I wrote this post many years ago in response to Laotion immigration in Central California. Years later and now living in Los Angeles, immigration is a hot-botton issue, not only in the United States but all over the world. Spain's unemployment is almost 20%..Immigration will continue to become an issue when there is deepening unemployment. The world learned this to be true as it culminated in Nazi Germany where people were anniliated due to a worsening economic condition sweeping Europe during the Depression. That leads me to the current situation in immigration policy; people will point to the immigrants when they themselves cannot feed thier families due to lack of income and unemplyment. With that said, what is the solution? Everyone deserves a job. Everyone deserves a livlihood. People are human and once they become dehumanized; atrocites can occur.

I do not believe in extreme political divisions either way. On one hand, a country is entitled to enforce the rules of the land. On the other hand they cannot condemn people due to their lack of income. It is a very complex situation and one that people must become united and not divided when finding a solution.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by none4now:

I do not believe in extreme political divisions either way. On one hand, a country is entitled to enforce the rules of the land. On the other hand they cannot condemn people due to their lack of income. It is a very complex situation and one that people must become united and not divided when finding a solution. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Written by Larissa Pola