50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: get merried

Hellow my name is lucy. Iam here 3 years and my visa is already expire. i was get merried several weeks ago, we had appointmant with lawyer today and he told than iam probably not available to get a green card, is it true?

Hellow my name is lucy. Iam here 3 years and my visa is already expire. i was get merried several weeks ago, we had appointmant with lawyer today and he told than iam probably not available to get a green card, is it true?
    Lucie Trostrova

конечно true, lawyers do not lie.

is it true?
    I think it is not true. I think your overstay will be forgiven.

Get a good IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY AT LAW.

Don't think so - get a good lawyer. Answer aneri's question - aneri may have good ideas for you.

If I was married to USC and had to go through the process of naturalization, without having a clue about immigration laws and procedures, the only thing I would be 100% sure about is not to come to the discussion board to look for the answers.

We only share our subjective opinions here, sometimes very intellegent, other times very stupid, and crazy, but I have to admit though always very funny!

There are only 2 reliable sources of information on immigration:

1. http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/index.htm

2. GOOD IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY AT LAW

P.S. If you decide you want to hire an immigration attorney, there are many ways to find a good one. The best way to do so is to be a smart consumer. Just as you would ask around and do research before seeing a doctor or buying a car, so too you should do research before hiring an immigration lawyer. Ask your friends and colleagues if they know any good immigration lawyers. If you work for an employer, he or she may know of a good immigration lawyer. Many immigration lawyers are members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).

Finally someone posted something that makes sense !