50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: About visiting back home

Hi! Can anyone tell me if I can visit back home while my citizenship file is in process. I filed my N-400 in june and gave fingerprints. I was told by INS office that it takes 300 days to get Nutralized. I am expecting and due soon I would like to visit back home since my Husband is there but am not getting proper answer that if i can visit back home or not?
    Also I am filing I130 for my husband will my going back home will make any difference?

Hi! Can anyone tell me if I can visit back home while my citizenship file is in process. I filed my N-400 in june and gave fingerprints. I was told by INS office that it takes 300 days to get Nutralized. I am expecting and due soon I would like to visit back home since my Husband is there but am not getting proper answer that if i can visit back home or not?
    Also I am filing I130 for my husband will my going back home will make any difference?

I am not sure if this is an issue, and I do not mean to scare you, but just be aware...You should try to have your child in the US. I do not know if you will have problems bringing the little one back into the country.

I don't know but Do I have to get passport for my newborn? I mean are there passports for newborn babies?

Yes there are passports for newborns babies. In the US they do not put the babies on the mom's passport anymore.

Are you going to have your child here, and then go back home?

Traveling when you are pregnant is a risk and I'm sure your doctor has told you about that. Not to mention a lot of airlines won't allow pregnant woman to fly.

Is there anyone that could maybe let you know if you get a letter from the INS while you are away?

I am expecting any time soon now I am gonna give birth to my baby here in United States.

If you want to travel with your baby, you're going to hvae to get a passport for him/her.

Oh, I thought you were going to have the baby in your home country.

You should be fine then because the little one will be a US citizen. You just need a passport for the baby, as Marie said.

Congratulations and God Bless!