50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: My wife was banned for 5 years

My wife and I were decided to go to Buffalo for shopping. I am canadian citizen and she is canadian landed immigrant from the Philippines. When we were at the border we realized that her passport from the Philippines was expire on September 5, 2006. She has a visa to enter to the US until 2014. When officer saw the her passport they banned her for 5 years to from entering the US. What can we do to appeal that decision? Is there anything that we can do? While she is banned can she flight to Philippines and use US as a Stop or change planes. Usually the tickets are much cheaper. Thank You.

My wife and I were decided to go to Buffalo for shopping. I am canadian citizen and she is canadian landed immigrant from the Philippines. When we were at the border we realized that her passport from the Philippines was expire on September 5, 2006. She has a visa to enter to the US until 2014. When officer saw the her passport they banned her for 5 years to from entering the US. What can we do to appeal that decision? Is there anything that we can do? While she is banned can she flight to Philippines and use US as a Stop or change planes. Usually the tickets are much cheaper. Thank You.

She no loner has a visa to enter the US so can not transit through the US.

Why was she banned for 5 years?

Congrats dude ! Sounds like you have 5 years of partying to go to ! Woo Hoo !!

They banned her 5 years because she try to enter the US with an expire passport. Is there anything we can do to appeal that?

Someone12
    sorry, but our border folks do not ban anyone merely because their passport was expired....more than likely your wife had violated our immgration laws and then lied about it to our border folks and her sorry butt was caught....buy some Kleenex.