Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality Check: Quotes by Salvador Dali

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Nice post E.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

The ONE! Can Never Outweigh The Many!!! .
    Genius Is The Spark That Ignites The fire! intention Of the Spark Controllable! The Fire Not Controllable!!! $$$$ Is the root Of All!!! We All Love $$$$$ Because It Is necessary! Wars Make $$$$$ Not Peace!!!! Barter/Trade Just May Have Been The Beginning/ and The End???? Everything Is Controlled and Manipulated!!! . The 3 Gig Computer You Have? It Was Here 15 Years Ago!!!! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    Praise be to ME !!! I make the World go 'round !!!

Who is Salvador Dali
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:

Who is Salvador Dali </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prophet, Belief, Way Of Thinking! Poet Of life!!! One Interpretation Of Perfection On Earth!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

He sure has much to learn from ME !!!
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Artist?

Praise be to ME!!!
    Compared to such a Super-Duper Royal Male Lion like myslef, who Salvador Dali is!!!??
    I'd give him ZERO credit, I am the one who deserves ALL !!!

-- Sabuntium The Great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:

Who is Salvador Dali </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Prophet, Belief, Way Of Thinking! Poet Of life!!! One Interpretation Of Perfection On Earth! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually he was an artist. Like most who acquire fame regardless of medium their inputs on other issues are given more credibility than deserved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very well Put. all Well Known Artist Receive This Attention. Devoted Followers Of Their Work.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Artist?

Praise be to ME!!!
    Compared to such a Super-Duper Royal Male Lion like myslef, who Salvador Dali is!!!??
    I'd give him ZERO credit, I am the one who deserves ALL !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And your claim to fame is? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sabuntium the Great, Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ilw.com !!!

-- Sabuntium The Great