50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Extremely Confused!

I need help clarifying this whole immigration process. Here's the scoop.

I married my fiancee last Saturday in the US. I've been reading postings all over that are giving me varying opinions on the quickest way for me to be able to join my husband in the US. I am currently back in Canada. We are awaiting the marriage liscence to start the numerous filings. Do we file the K3 and the I130 both at the same time? My current employer has a US office in Florida that I will be transfering to once I can legally work in the US. Does the K3 allow me to work? On my way home last week I met a girl on the airplane that has been waiting for 3 years to get her green card to move to the US. That is scaring me. I don't want to wait that long (obviously). Also because of the business I'm in, I need to travel to the US alot, I need to make sure I won't be denied entry for any reason because of any forms I have filed.... I need someone's help on getting me on the right track so we do this right the first time...

Any suggestions anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

I need help clarifying this whole immigration process. Here's the scoop.

I married my fiancee last Saturday in the US. I've been reading postings all over that are giving me varying opinions on the quickest way for me to be able to join my husband in the US. I am currently back in Canada. We are awaiting the marriage liscence to start the numerous filings. Do we file the K3 and the I130 both at the same time? My current employer has a US office in Florida that I will be transfering to once I can legally work in the US. Does the K3 allow me to work? On my way home last week I met a girl on the airplane that has been waiting for 3 years to get her green card to move to the US. That is scaring me. I don't want to wait that long (obviously). Also because of the business I'm in, I need to travel to the US alot, I need to make sure I won't be denied entry for any reason because of any forms I have filed.... I need someone's help on getting me on the right track so we do this right the first time...

Any suggestions anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.