50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American women accused of being abusive?

I am in the process of filming a documentary about the use of abuse charges to self petition by the immigrant spouse. So far I have been on 4 out-of-State filming shoots and have filmed about 20 interviews so far. One of the immigration attorneys I film interviewed told me she has represent 10-12 men that claimed to be abused by their American wives. 10 have been approved and two are still in the process.

What I would like to do is film an interview with an American woman who has been accused of abuse. Personally I feel allot of these abuse cases are fraudulant. So if you are or know of an American woman who would like to speak with me send me a PM. I would much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Max

I am in the process of filming a documentary about the use of abuse charges to self petition by the immigrant spouse. So far I have been on 4 out-of-State filming shoots and have filmed about 20 interviews so far. One of the immigration attorneys I film interviewed told me she has represent 10-12 men that claimed to be abused by their American wives. 10 have been approved and two are still in the process.

What I would like to do is film an interview with an American woman who has been accused of abuse. Personally I feel allot of these abuse cases are fraudulant. So if you are or know of an American woman who would like to speak with me send me a PM. I would much appreciate it.

Thank you.

Max

Ha ha; sounds like you got a winner of a lawyer there ! Of course if she told you that, she would be violating the ABA ethics code and be disbarred. The abuse waiver is definitely "abused". In my personalexperience, it backfired on my accuser big time.I would give you her number but she's already in removal proceedings.
    The thing a victim of marriage fraud needs to do is to get judgements of marriage fraud in the record somehow. That helps a lot.

You know, I am not surprised that men claim that too. I have experienced abuse due to immigration issues for many years and now think that it would make just as good a control vehicle for a woman as it would for a man. So, I believe that abuse is an issue in these cases, because it is a very easy way to control/abuse someone with immigration.

Like, you either do what I say, or I am not going to file for you!!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Too bad that the last poster decided to pull her post. We need people that have been victimised like her to stand up and be heard.

I was going to say and I will that your ex-husband will not be deported unless he commits a felony and even then... Also he will be on the fast track to US citizenship. Just a 3 year wait after he gets his 10 year Perminent Residency Card. Which by the way will be issued to him instead of the 2 year conditional card. Also your name will be placed in a USCIS (INS) file and national data base as a "Abuser". If any of this offends and you want to something about it you can contact me. I can give you a list of references of other men and womnen I have worked with on their stories.

Max

"Abuse by Men" ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by max-one:
    Too bad that the last poster decided to pull her post. We need people that have been victimised like her to stand up and be heard.

I was going to say and I will that your ex-husband will not be deported unless he commits a felony and even then... Also he will be on the fast track to US citizenship. Just a 3 year wait after he gets his 10 year Perminent Residency Card. Which by the way will be issued to him instead of the 2 year conditional card. Also your name will be placed in a USCIS (INS) file and national data base as a "Abuser". If any of this offends and you want to something about it you can contact me. I can give you a list of references of other men and womnen I have worked with on their stories.

Max </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Max, Just wanted to respond to your post ... I pulled my post because I felt it needed to be edited. What I DID post didn't tell anything close to the whole story, but then it's QUITE lengthy & I don't think all of you want to hear the whole nine-yards!! I will repost it in the next day or so. I DO appreciate and thank you for your post... nice to see it may be important to others!

I do have a question though... Is there a good enough reason that a "habitual drunk (+drugs + a MVAccident) driver" (5+ in 3 years) should be permitted to stay here?? I sure don't think so. He WILL seriously hurt or kill someone one day...mark my words! Not to mention that he's stolen from me AND my folks...attempted to extort & blackmail me (to my attorney...And, IN writing)...filed a fraudulent claim against my insurance policy (which he added HIS name to, prior to submitting the claim)! ...there you go ~ just a few issues which make me believe he SHOULDN'T BE GRANTED STATUS ! Am I wrong??

At this point, I'm very disgusted! I wrote to the CIS/INS a while back ...withdrew my petition, and, and ...I really don't think they give a **** !

He's got it ALL figured out ...even became a MINISTER ~ (ALSO one reason why an immigrant might be able to stay)! He doesn't realize that I know where he's living now. Since '02 he's been "in hiding" ...ok, from me ~ cause I think he KNOWS I'll do everything in my power to have him deported IF at all possible...he's now remarried & living in the mid-west, so I'm not even sure if he will have to deal with Vermont anymore. ??

Guess I don't have to say a whole lot more @ my next post! lol ...but I will fill in some missing blanks, I'm sure.

Your comments are MORE than welcome ~ and again, thanks!
    :taz: What GOES around, COMES around!! :taz:

Take a look at the drunk driving provisions of STRIVE. I don't really like the act in general, makes little sense to me, but the drunk driving provisions it contains are very well designed. They combine precedent case law with principles of fairness, equity and target serial, habitual drunk drivers in general.

The vast majority (80-90%) of abuse in the world is committed by women. Its funny that they even have a "Violence Against Women's Act" but there is no "Violence Against Men's Act" even though men are victims of ciolence 90 % + of the time.

90% of violence is committed by women? While I think that there is some violence committed by women against men, your 90% statistic can't be true. You've got to be dreaming.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

men are abused, the days are gone that the little missy is sitting in the kitchen!!

But .. as koller said how many women have not been able to adjust status because so called hubby is holding it ransom!!! In my opinion and its not worth a monkeys toss, more women are abused than men. Although of course there are some men out there, those that thinik they are owed something for bringing said immigrant to this country.