free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CONGRATULATIONS MS. JAN BREWER

there are MILLIONS of us who totally support you. Enough is enough. Also, I call to the brave Minutemen to help Ms. Brewer and her efforts, also, kick some illegal asses while at it.

there are MILLIONS of us who totally support you. Enough is enough. Also, I call to the brave Minutemen to help Ms. Brewer and her efforts, also, kick some illegal asses while at it.

There are also millions who don't support this!!! Arizona will go down as a result of this law if it's not overturned!!!

The people of Arizona support this law...and we're thrilled that it's finally been enacted.

Polls also show that the overwhelming majority of Americans support the law, and want similar legislation enacted in their own states.

Any person in Arizona who provides an Arizona driver license or ID card - or a driver license from any other state that requires legal presence - is automatically presumed to be in America legally.

Quite frankly, the only ones who need to be concerned are illegal aliens...who have absolutely no right to be in this country, despite what they themselves arrogantly seem to believe.

Thank you, Governor Brewer and the legislators who voted for the law.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    The people of Arizona support this law...and we're thrilled that it's finally been enacted.

Polls also show that the overwhelming majority of Americans support the law, and want similar legislation enacted in their own states.

Any person in Arizona who provides an Arizona driver license or ID card - or a driver license from any other state that requires legal presence - is automatically presumed to be in America legally.

Quite frankly, the only ones who need to be concerned are illegal aliens...who have absolutely no right to be in this country, despite what they themselves arrogantly seem to believe.

Thank you, Governor Brewer and the legislators who voted for the law. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have statistics to back up these statements?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do you have statistics to back up these statements? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. He/she can't. The article I posted elsewhere seems to paint a different picture:

While much of the nation hurls insults at Arizona, the New York Times argues that despite its reputation as a wild-and-crazy Western state, most of Arizona's residents are relatively moderate voters who have been taken aback by the state's far-right legislation and the ensuing political thunderstorm.

I think there are way more moderate voters than SD realizes.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I usually don't comment on these threads but this law just really pisses me off because I am a proud American. It makes me livid that a police officer of any state can force me to prove to them that I am an American. It makes me angry to think that if I go to Arizona, I have to carry around a notarized copy of my birth certificate or U.S. passport in case I get questioned. As an American, I refuse to stand for that. I understand why Arizona passed the law, I really do, but did they really truly think this one through??

My problem with this law is the racial profiling aspect of it. I've read numerous articles where it states they won't use this as a means to question people about their legal residency in this country. And, I say that is a bunch of b.s. I wonder how many white (or black, for that matter) 'American' looking people will be stopped and asked for their 'papers'? Eh?

Oh, and while they have their law enforcement busy sniffing out who is or isn't legal, who will be trying to catch and remove the real criminals off the streets???

Exactly Proudie. The AZ cops might not use this law much if at all but the fact its on the books makes it unconstitutional and opens the door for potential abuse (racism).

davdah: You might not see it as "a slight inconvenience" but to others who live in AZ, happen to be non-white but and LPRs or USCs it could very well be intrusive. Imagine having to cross a checkpoint twice a day or more? Aside the issue of being stopped for no apparent reason other than being non-white.

Whichever way you look at it, this law is legally and morally wrong.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."