50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N-400 has been delivered to CIS...

I have sent my N-400 with Express USPS mail from Korea to Lincoln NE to the military unit, on the 20th tracking website said it was delivered to INS Express and signed.

My question is I had 2 different addresses in the address section, my mailing address was back in the US where my wife lives right now and home address was my unit address here in Korea.

Where should I expect the receipt, and/or notifications? And when would they sent the receipt as earliest? Any average on that?

Thanks.

I have sent my N-400 with Express USPS mail from Korea to Lincoln NE to the military unit, on the 20th tracking website said it was delivered to INS Express and signed.

My question is I had 2 different addresses in the address section, my mailing address was back in the US where my wife lives right now and home address was my unit address here in Korea.

Where should I expect the receipt, and/or notifications? And when would they sent the receipt as earliest? Any average on that?

Thanks.
    SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

Hey! A person who ever go through your file will have to see all the questions are answered.
    When he comes to the address. When the examiner see's two address he will have to see what is the home address NOW.
    And where this application is mailed from that will be the right place to contact the applicant.
    This will be the right action as such they (USCIS) also receive N-400 and other applications for the Immigration benefits from Military and they have a special unit for them.
    I honestly hope they will mail you the NOA at your present address which will be APO/FPO, if they want to be more careful, they should also mail a copy to your US address as well.
    This is what happened in past.

Do they really send two notifications?

Bushmaster they will only send to your address on the N-400 marked as primary. I'm doing hte same thing right now. Military expedite.

Bushmaster

I mailed my N 400 priority mail with delivery confirmation. USCIS Nebraska received it July 18th and July 26th I received my NOA. Still waiting on everything else though.

Good luck!

Hey! Bushmaster: You look good in uniform man.
    Well its a commonsence, you do not want to make the Armed Forces employee to wait long then general public. To save time if the person handling the case just give a little thought he will mail two copies of the same letter to both the addressess of applicants.
    This is what Consular Officer used to do to make sure that you get the letter in time, and arrange your vacation according to the Oath taking date for the citizenship.

So anyway it is OK, I am here in Korea for another 200 some days. They should process my stuff by then, my addresses are correct and they are valid, it really doesn't matter, where they send the NOA, since they will have to forward the application to Korea US Embassy. But the problem geez where is the freaking NOA, it has been 10 days already they received the application...

I know for sure there is an office at the DOD Washington, DC, who handle all the Immigration, Passports, and Visa's.
    Have you mailed all your papers to them or you have mailed directly to uscis at your local office.
    I think you will get within few days.
    Wish you all the best.

Congrats on sending your N-400 through the military Bushmaster. I know they have a branch in nebraska service center dealing with military personnel and it makes things so much easier and quicker.
    I have a question for u bushmaster. I am a conditional greencard holder do i have to file myself to remove those conditions and apply for citizenship after that?
    i will be glad if you can clarify my situation or know how it works.
    Anyway are you in the army? or a different branch