free information!
Copyright
1995-2014
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: successive stories about I601 and other procedures

long time ago I wa reading a site about I 601 hardship letters and some successive stories (complete steps) from people who have been approved the waiver, thre were other stories when people failed to get their waiver approved, but I lost the www. of it.

would you please help me with any site with successive or not succssive stories about different steps with immigration procedures.

thank you in advance

long time ago I wa reading a site about I 601 hardship letters and some successive stories (complete steps) from people who have been approved the waiver, thre were other stories when people failed to get their waiver approved, but I lost the www. of it.

would you please help me with any site with successive or not succssive stories about different steps with immigration procedures.

thank you in advance

I am not sure if it is the same one, but it is very helpful and rich of infomration, thank you very much for your kind help

I have seen the approvels on Immigrate2us.net and they seem to be good. But I warn you look out when using those as an example. They are montored by the consulate members and if they see anything that looks like the waviers on that site they will DENIE you. and you will have to appeal insted of refilling. If you want more info on this topic pleasee pm me at NRCM517@yahoo.com. I have just done the 601 and 212 waviers.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

thank you in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Rose

wow rose.... ur joking aint u .....they are monitored ????? is this one monitored too???? i hope is... i would love someone from the USCIC to sit on these boards and answer the questions that were posting ..save a lot of bs answers wouldnt it .. .lmao.. wouldnt it be funny if the spies are the bigots on here hating all forms of immigration.. if it is we might as well throw in the towel already lol .

I'm sure that they montor everything, But I know for a fact that if 2 people use the same keep points (I.E.) Cevrvical cancer then one of the 2 people will be denied . I just love the way you look at eveything as if it were a joke.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfd3:
    wow rose.... ur joking aint u .....they are monitored ????? is this one monitored too???? i hope is... i would love someone from the USCIC to sit on these boards and answer the questions that were posting ..save a lot of bs answers wouldnt it .. .lmao.. wouldnt it be funny if the spies are the bigots on here hating all forms of immigration.. if it is we might as well throw in the towel already lol . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Rose

not a joke... but u know something i would rather die with a smile on my face than scowl........... and the term "your joking" is actually just a catch phrase...but back to ur thread i dont think that just because 2 people use the same explanation ie cervical cancer that one gets refused.. i think its by merit and who ever has ur file on their desk at that particular time..........there are no set rules and regulations at USCIS, that therein lies the problems of immigration.... just because one got accepted doesnt mean the same person would by the guy sitting on the desk in the next office......I think to say that they monitor these forums would be far fetched.... but the idea has caught my attention and opens up another topic .....How far does big brother go to monitor immigration....

I knew what you were stating, But you should like and excuse my language , You sounded like such a smart A$$, I have no doubt in my mind that they do watch these boards. and there are rules and guide lines that must be followed. I also know for fact it all depends on who has your case, and what type of day they are having, great example, I filed the I601 and I212, on 2 seprate occasions, Subminted it the first time got denied, submitted it the second time and got approved. The part that really kills me is it was the EXACT same peper work, same information in all. At first I just thought this was a thing of money, and had no other proof. So it was the person and about Money. Lets face it the goverment will **** money any where it can come from. and Im not useing the same topic Cerivacl Cancer as a topic, I saying that 80% of the people who go to the Immigrate2us.net copy word for word those hardship letter, And they usally get denied, Then in there denial letter it states, that they know where you got the information from, (Of course the people are not being smart about it and getting the medical proof to back it up.
    Rose

smart a$$ !! I feel quite honoured. LOL How much did it cost to file the waivers? I think tho being a smart A$$ point of view that if i was going to write a hardship letter that it would be about my hardships and not someone elses that people do that is in itself is quite ****.