free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Waiver

Hi,

I was given 5 years bar at the border which ended this month. I am Canadian citizen and did not go to USA last 5 years because of this bar. Neither did i apply for waiver. Now that it's ended this month do i still need to apply for waiver to go USA? Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Hi,

I was given 5 years bar at the border which ended this month. I am Canadian citizen and did not go to USA last 5 years because of this bar. Neither did i apply for waiver. Now that it's ended this month do i still need to apply for waiver to go USA? Appreciate your advice.

Thanks

Thanks davdah. Well, i was Lulac and was working in USA but left the USA to come to Canada without advance parole. When entering back to USA by road and stoped by at the post to get visa for my wife who is a Candian residance. When asked we told them as reason for visit was to see friends and family. But somehow they found out my status (LULAC) and i was working and bar us for 5 years (for willfully misrepresting every time we visited USA) under section 212(a) (6)(C)(i); (7)(A)(i)(I) also handed us I-192 Waiver forms.

Anyway that was the reason for my bar. But my question is since my time is up why i have to apply for waiver? and what do you mean by the requirments?

Thanks

Someone12
    you are ineligible to receive a visa of any kind (tourist, marriage, work,etc) for the rest of your cheating life. While the 5 year bar to readmission has expired, your defrauding of MY government has not...thus, you are not eligible to be granted a visa....and gee....that's too bad....as to how you might get a waiver, well, I don't assist dirtbag visa cheats....so rot in Canada for all I care.

Mr Someone12,
    I don't need to rot in canada, i am just fine here. Only reason to visit USA to see my relatives. But, from your comments it seems your are the one who is nothing but a rotten scumbag.

Someone12
    JHM...who committed fraud, you or me, douchebag? You....so eff off...you are just a lying cheat, and if you never see the inside of my country again, I won't lose a nanosecond of sleep...because you are nothing but pure filth, totally irresponsible, and a lying pile of Canadian bacon....so yes, rot in your country, douchebag, because no one wants you taking up space or inhaling oxygen in the United States of America....you, just like all the other visa cheats and dirtbags of the world, think you are above the law....well...here's a newsflash, scumbag, you are not....you are subject to the laws of MY country, and no immigration attorney on the planet can change that....I have a blue passport....and I can travel freely to Canada...can you say the same ? NO

HA HA HA....Someone12......WHAT A LOOSER!

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    You sound gulty as h.ell and under pressure.
    Did you murder someone?
    I notice guilty people on this board don't like S12.
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great