1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After 4 years waiting for N400, I had 2nd fingrprint

Hi all
    Any advice ?????

I had my N400 interview Aug2004- I had my second fingerprint 18 July 2008. No news of my back ground check or oath ceremony yet????

Any ideas PLEASE ?????

Hi all
    Any advice ?????

I had my N400 interview Aug2004- I had my second fingerprint 18 July 2008. No news of my back ground check or oath ceremony yet????

Any ideas PLEASE ?????

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    The more difficult it is to get the more you will appreciate it in the end.
    If it was up to me I would make you wait for 20 years, so you would know better how great is the benefit you are seeking !!!
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soudius:
    Hi all
    Any advice ?????

Any ideas PLEASE ????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This should be good news, meaning your namecheck has cleared. I'm in the same position. Applied for N-400 in June 2006 and last month got a call for the 2nd fingerprints. I'm still waiting on an interview date.

Try an infopass appt or call the 1-800 number to find out where your application is in the system.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Dear Brit
    I received a letter today (10thSep), saying my case is suspended and I am scheduled for an interview. I do not understand why? I have had my naturalization interview 4 years ago. Any ideas PLEASE......?????

Thanks

You are a toast !!!
    Pack your luggage!!!
    Hehehehehe
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soudius:
    Dear Brit
    I received a letter today (10thSep), saying my case is suspended and I am scheduled for an interview. I do not understand why? I have had my naturalization interview 4 years ago. Any ideas PLEASE......?????

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No idea. Unless the 2nd fingerprint came up with something and they need to re-interview? Seems a bit odd though. I would definitely get an infopass appt and check on it. Also might be worth contacting a good Immigration lawyer too.

Ignore Sabuntium (Sanatorium). He's a regular pain-in-the-arse on here.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

What is infopass appt. 1-800 number has somthing called "service request". Is infopass appt the same "service request" ??????

Thanks
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    Dear Brit

No idea. Unless the 2nd fingerprint came up with something and they need to re-interview? Seems a bit odd though. I would definitely get an infopass appt and check on it. Also might be worth contacting a good Immigration lawyer too.

Ignore Sabuntium (Sanatorium). He's a regular pain-in-the-arse on here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What is infopass appt. 1-800 number has somthing called "service request". Is infopass appt the same "service request" ??????

The service request can be initiated from the 1-800 number or by going to your local USCIS office via Infopass appt:

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

-- Sabuntium The Great