1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A whole new way to interpret Palin

A Palin clone

Elisabeth Hasselbeck
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

oh my

somewhere a village is missing their idiot.

I dont know who's voice and mannerisms are more nauseating.... Palin or Hasselbacks

Just say no.

Klingon Palin. hilarious . That truly sums up her behaviour as it will be.

The thing that gets me is she tries to play the sexist card. I thought the Repubs were supposed to be neutral on that, right person for the job etc?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    The thing that gets me is she tries to play the sexist card. I thought the Repubs were supposed to be neutral on that, right person for the job etc? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Supposed to be.... but remember that Palin does not play by the rules as she is not a team player. She is rogue right now and from the beginning. Now she is using Hasselback to toot her own tune.

If you saw that interivew that she and mccain did together, I could not believe that she went on to toot her own tune after mccain had already done so. Then she compared herself to Obama, not even Biden... the presidential nominee. UnFbelievable

Renegade is definitely the word for her! That interview they did together was bad.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    A Palin clone

Elisabeth Hasselbeck </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, she was like, I mean, was like, I feel like going to the mall! lmao shopping!!! lmao

sounding sooo desperate!
    voices of loosers

One thing I would suggest is to look at the harm Palin is bringing onto herself. She claims to be the regular hockey mom, meaning a regular soccer mom with hometown values, but I lived in small towns all over the place and I'm yet to see a hometown mom who's so concerned with the way she looks and the clothes she wears.

She is not talking about struggling, education and mortgages, she gives you a "general" speech that means little and seems to be little more than a collection of GOP talking points delivered with a beauty pageant smile.

To me at least, she may be a very interesting political figure in the making, but she is far from being ready. It's clear to me that the job she's running for is way over her head and it would be a great mistake to sit this person in one position that has drawn intense debate and fired up criticism after the actions taken by the current VP.

This is not, and should never be, about how she looks like, she is not running as the "good will" ambassador of the United States to some charity mission in Africa. She could end up as the spokesperson of the United States to the world, and that alone is a very scary proposition, let alone that she could end up with her finger on the button given McCain's advanced age and health issues.