free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I-130 waiting

My I-130 has been approved and this is what is says: Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 29, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

--- I am waiting for my package to come to me in Canada right??? Is it normal to take this long? We haven't recived any mailings besides this approval. Any help would be appreciated

My I-130 has been approved and this is what is says: Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On October 29, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

--- I am waiting for my package to come to me in Canada right??? Is it normal to take this long? We haven't recived any mailings besides this approval. Any help would be appreciated

The approval notice will be mailed to the petitioner in the US I beleive. I petitioned for my Mexican husband and I received my approval notice here.

About 6 weeks later my husband received an agent request form from the National Visa center. He assigned me as agent so I would get all mail here in the US. Also received a bill for $65 to send in so they send my an affidavit of support.

In you situation, I'm sure mail is very reliable in Canada and you may choose to have everything sent to you.

I'm sure our situation is very different from that point on but that is what I beleive you will see happen up until then.

Good luck!!

angie

GREAT, that means I should be getting my package soon!! We are about 6 weeks now...

I CANT WAIT

what service center did u file it with? and when did u file it? please share!

130- was recieved in Nebraska March 19,2004

Just after that they said the processing time is was 350-390 days

Around July it was changed to 890-940 days for processing

September my file was trasfered to California to speed up processing

It was about a 300 day waiting

October 29 APPROVED (that was a quick 300days!!!)

Yay,

I'm happy for you. Mine was transferred from Nebraska to California too but right when they received it and it was approved in about 6 weeks.

Good luck!!

angie

Angie, when was yours approved? and when was the package recieved??? I know you said 6 weeks, but if that was months and months ago maybe 6 weeks isnt the average time anymore

We got I130 approval via Email 09/28/04
    National Visa center receives case 11/02/04
    Received agent appointment form 11/17/04
    Received bill for $65 affidavit of support on 11/21/04

If you have used an attorney from what I understand you won't get an agent appointment form as they are already your listed agent.

It wasn't the whole packet. The way they do it now is bits and peices I guess!!

angie

how did you tell when the National Visa center received the case? when I look online it still says the approval message?

also, the affidavit of support hasnt been filed yet.. I am waiting for the package.. am I doing that wrong?

Here I am thinking I am doing everything correct?!!