free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airplane ride

Has anyone ever taken a scenic airplane ride (post 9/11)? What sort of identification was required of you? Did you have to give your social security number? I'm talking a short (about 15 minutes) scenic flight.

Has anyone ever taken a scenic airplane ride (post 9/11)? What sort of identification was required of you? Did you have to give your social security number? I'm talking a short (about 15 minutes) scenic flight.
    Have a nice day

Scenic from where? A resort, private air space or what?

Over San Francisco
    Have a nice day

You are not saying much. Again from an international airport or private airspace or what? I have taken scenic rides and fly a lot (every second week). I might be able to help if you specify. Is it a privately owned plane, charter or commercial?

Probably one of those touristy things, "come ride the airplane and see the mountains", like they have around here. Private/commercial I guess? airstrip, privately owned plane.

It's something I found on a website. It's a tourist thing. I'm not sure if it's a private airstrip or what. I'll try to post the link to the website here.
    Have a nice day

Maybe you can hijack a hot air balloon instead.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Post it. Those I have done, the ID was enough. They make you fill a form with all your details so when you die..........
    You can call them and ask what forms of ID they require.

Thanks for the info. We live a few hours drive from San Francisco and I was trying to think of something fun my hubby and I could do together......I think I'll opt for something else, though. After he gets his greencard, we'll have our whole lives to go on scenic airplane rides... Maybe we'll go on the boat ride to Alcatraz instead...
    Have a nice day