50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: will my fiance get deported???!!! : (

Hi everyone. I'm happily engaged to the love of my life, from El Salvador. He is SO good to me. He's 19 and I am 22. I have posted before but i am going to ask a couple of questions.

He has a passport that is still valid. He came here in january '02 with a tourist visa to visit his dad. He has overstayed his visa since march 2002 when he was 16. He is a senior in high school right now even though he will be 20 before he graduates. If he was back in El Salvador he would already be in his 3rd year of college. He is doing very well in school and with speaking english.

I met him at work last july. He got the job but his ss# that he used to get the job was fake. I found out after we met and got to know each other better. I was already in a relationship with him, and I told him to quit before he gets in trouble. So he quit, this was in september. He worked for only 2 months.

But now we are engaged. I am scared to death. I am definately the "what if" thinker, making up things to worry about if you know what I mean. : ( I am wondering if he can adjust his status after we marry. I have done lots of research on this and it seems for the most part, things will work out. When they ask him questions, he is going to tell the truth. Even when they ask him if he worked. he will never use those fake papers again. The only time he used it was when he worked with me at this fast food job. My worst fear is that he will get deported. I know a bunch of people in that situation and it worked out with them. But I am scared to death. We really love each other and he has turned my life around and I will go crazy without him. So I really need to know from anyone if they know if there is a HIGH chance of him getting deported. My heart says that everything will work out. I am going to be by his side the whole way. We are 150% in love and we know that it must be a miracle for him to come all the way from a tiny country in central america all the way to texas to find his sweetheart. We want to get married as soon as i graduate from college this may. To sum it all up, my question is: what is the chance of him getting deported? Are things likely to work out and us living happily ever after? i know this is going to be a long process, but it is worth EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Thanks for reading.
    please, please give me honest and friendly advice. this is a very emotional time for me worrying. thank you!

-From TEXAS

Hi everyone. I'm happily engaged to the love of my life, from El Salvador. He is SO good to me. He's 19 and I am 22. I have posted before but i am going to ask a couple of questions.

He has a passport that is still valid. He came here in january '02 with a tourist visa to visit his dad. He has overstayed his visa since march 2002 when he was 16. He is a senior in high school right now even though he will be 20 before he graduates. If he was back in El Salvador he would already be in his 3rd year of college. He is doing very well in school and with speaking english.

I met him at work last july. He got the job but his ss# that he used to get the job was fake. I found out after we met and got to know each other better. I was already in a relationship with him, and I told him to quit before he gets in trouble. So he quit, this was in september. He worked for only 2 months.

But now we are engaged. I am scared to death. I am definately the "what if" thinker, making up things to worry about if you know what I mean. : ( I am wondering if he can adjust his status after we marry. I have done lots of research on this and it seems for the most part, things will work out. When they ask him questions, he is going to tell the truth. Even when they ask him if he worked. he will never use those fake papers again. The only time he used it was when he worked with me at this fast food job. My worst fear is that he will get deported. I know a bunch of people in that situation and it worked out with them. But I am scared to death. We really love each other and he has turned my life around and I will go crazy without him. So I really need to know from anyone if they know if there is a HIGH chance of him getting deported. My heart says that everything will work out. I am going to be by his side the whole way. We are 150% in love and we know that it must be a miracle for him to come all the way from a tiny country in central america all the way to texas to find his sweetheart. We want to get married as soon as i graduate from college this may. To sum it all up, my question is: what is the chance of him getting deported? Are things likely to work out and us living happily ever after? i know this is going to be a long process, but it is worth EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.

Thanks for reading.
    please, please give me honest and friendly advice. this is a very emotional time for me worrying. thank you!

-From TEXAS

If you get married. No he won't be deported.

Gotta love easy answers huh?

(surprised though he somehow got a visa from el salvador at age 16).

-= nav =-

DEAR Texas:
    I don't have any advice, but I wish you happy marriage. My situation's worse, my fiance is not even here legally. Any advice for me?