50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: the remaining time left for adjucating the I 130 is 5 monthes

I have nothing to do but waiting and waiting for what is called administrative processing for K 3 visa, so I was reviewing this flow chart

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/in...om&page=k3flow

and what drive me impatience that I reached the step no 15 since 7 month since I had an interview at the embassy ( they are very rude with us it is not my own openions but many other people openions), and they are still claiming the administrative processing.

I want to know what is the differnece time in procedures after the law which stating that the consulates and embassies do not adjudcate I-130, what was the procedures before that?

also I want to know if they are waiting for I 130 approval cause it is almost 5 month remaining to give me their decision on I 130, I am doubting now that they are waiting for the decision on I 130 to give me K3 visa decision. is that possible??

please advise me.

I have nothing to do but waiting and waiting for what is called administrative processing for K 3 visa, so I was reviewing this flow chart

and what drive me impatience that I reached the step no 15 since 7 month since I had an interview at the embassy ( they are very rude with us it is not my own openions but many other people openions), and they are still claiming the administrative processing.

I want to know what is the differnece time in procedures after the law which stating that the consulates and embassies do not adjudcate I-130, what was the procedures before that?

also I want to know if they are waiting for I 130 approval cause it is almost 5 month remaining to give me their decision on I 130, I am doubting now that they are waiting for the decision on I 130 to give me K3 visa decision. is that possible??

please advise me.

Your topic is not very clear.
    How long have you been waiting on an approvel if an I130? and if you applied for a K3 visa then you do not need an I130 to get the K3 Visa if you want more information pm me at NRCM517@yahoo.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by said:

please advise me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Rose

my wife applied in august 2004 for the I 130 and they gave us 990 days to answer, and now the situation is I presented all my documents (after the approval of the waivers which took 10 monthes) I am still waiting for (almost 7 monthes) since I presented all my documents to the embassy, and they sent it to Washington DC and they are sill claiming that my case is pending administrative processing, that is whay I ask now about I 130 it took about 2 years and 7 month and its deadline to give their decision on it is due, so how come the K3 visa is fasting things if it took me about two years now and still they did not give me a decision on my K3 visa.