free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: two different dates for aos interview - cis still in big mess

my wife has pending aos aplication based on our marriage ( i am usc) application is been pending in nyc district office since march 2003 . last novemberwe resubmited new application due to nyc pilot program witch would cut our waiting times (90 days adjudication process ) in november my wife got latter for appointmen in 26 fed plaza nyc district office date of interview is for march 8 2005 .latter was send from district office nyc (it`s form g-56 . today we`ve got second notice of action from national benefitts center in missouri with interview date for august 31 2005 this notice of action has identical msc number as had the first one from nyc . question ? witch appointment date is current obviously we would like to get the first date . but what if nyc did not get back my wifs files yet . sa for the records the whole cis institution is still one big joke . it

my wife has pending aos aplication based on our marriage ( i am usc) application is been pending in nyc district office since march 2003 . last novemberwe resubmited new application due to nyc pilot program witch would cut our waiting times (90 days adjudication process ) in november my wife got latter for appointmen in 26 fed plaza nyc district office date of interview is for march 8 2005 .latter was send from district office nyc (it`s form g-56 . today we`ve got second notice of action from national benefitts center in missouri with interview date for august 31 2005 this notice of action has identical msc number as had the first one from nyc . question ? witch appointment date is current obviously we would like to get the first date . but what if nyc did not get back my wifs files yet . sa for the records the whole cis institution is still one big joke . it

I'd definitely be heading down to Fed Plaza on 08 March. The worst that can happen is they say that you've been rescheduled for Aug 31.

thank`s so we `ii do i am also going to call the national benefits center in missuri and ask them to fix they mess in this situation ///// god bless cis and new technology dont they have one data base comp. ???? how the homl.sec dept. wants to protect us from terrorists etc . if they can`t even get simple information together and put it into one

REMY,
    i think the problem is that you resubmitted your AOS last Nov. I'm not sure if you are legally allowed to do that. Now you have 2 files in the system. One is at MSC from 3/2003 and one from 11/2004.

Who told you to do that? Consult an attorney. Call 1800 and get back to us.

andy! i contact allans wernick office a andswer was go ahead it wont have any negative efect on my case

mr wernick post same information in ny nespaper last october 21 dayly news

legally one can file multiple application , but it must indicats previuosly filed and uotcome of it

anyway calling 1800 number -sometimes it`s hopeless ,due to the fact that most ofthe calls are andswered by contract workers who offen dont have any clue about procedure any us immigration laws as well same qiestion adresed in two different calls and andswered by to different contract employee has also different outcome

Yes, Remy did the right thing under the advice of attorney Wernick. He suggested that those caught in the NYC blackhole re-file so that they could be included in the pilot program 90 day AOS.

I wouldn't contact anyone. Show up at your scheduled appointment and take it from there. I would especially *not* recommend calling the 1-800-I-don't-have-a-clue line.