Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frivolous determination appeals

Dear members:

Is anyone willing to share a sample frivolous determination appeal to the BIA? I do not want to reinvent the wheel. I just need a sample to start from to make sure I am covering all the necessary issues.

Thanks

laura Echartea
    Allen Park, MIchigan
    lechartea@sbcglobal.net

Dear members:

Is anyone willing to share a sample frivolous determination appeal to the BIA? I do not want to reinvent the wheel. I just need a sample to start from to make sure I am covering all the necessary issues.

Thanks

laura Echartea
    Allen Park, MIchigan
    lechartea@sbcglobal.net

Laura, the advice can be posted. You should not have given out your real name, address and email.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    Laura, the advice can be posted. You should not have given out your real name, address and email. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is how much this forum has become worthless. Instead of chatising her for giving out information, why didn't you try to help? I didn't because there wasn't enough information provided, but you and some others are seriously sc.rewing up this forum. Your constant Immigrant of the Day has gotten more than boring. I feel sorry for you if you have nothing better going on in your life than this forum, Fede. Go find a fire station and play bingo or something!!!

Federale86 is right, he gave her sound advice. Who in his right mind posts personal information? If this was true, then it would be easier to catch the commie, pinko liberal marxists with their boring inputs instead of finding a fire station to go play bingo or something.

Someone12
    whereas Proud's 517th pasted quote from Emerson shows the level of her creative thinking.....

Call 1-800-MALIKPAPISH. Ask for Malik Papish. Tell him OldE from ilw.com referred you. He will fix something fer ya.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Hyper critical Proudie. My advice was sound, don't publish personal information on this site.

I wish the marxist, commie, pinko chink RN would publish her address,followed by that trashy 90lb, bald, PutridUSC.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
    I wish the marxist, commie, pinko chink RN would publish her address,followed by that trashy 90lb, bald, PutridUSC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What an idiot. No words for people like you. You're unintelligent and have no clue about anything, so why do you prove it by posting on web forums? You should stay away from the keyboard.