1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: QUESTION ON SUPPORT

AYESHA

posted May 08, 2004 05:11 PM
    Hello everyone!

I am trying to get everything ready for the interview, I think I have to file the I-864 and I-864A, because my parents are helping us. What do we need exactly to show proof of home ownership? We have the bank letters indicating that the mortgage has been satisfied, is that sufficient, we also have copies of tax bills, which also give the value of the home, and of course my parents tax forms and mine for the last three years. Is that everything roughly? Thank you all.

AYESHA

posted May 08, 2004 05:11 PM
    Hello everyone!

I am trying to get everything ready for the interview, I think I have to file the I-864 and I-864A, because my parents are helping us. What do we need exactly to show proof of home ownership? We have the bank letters indicating that the mortgage has been satisfied, is that sufficient, we also have copies of tax bills, which also give the value of the home, and of course my parents tax forms and mine for the last three years. Is that everything roughly? Thank you all.

Just one question, do you live with your parents? if that is the case you should submit forms I-864 and I-864A as you say (contract between sponsor and household member). If not, you should have two I-864 forms, to be filled in by you and the other by your parents.

I do live with my parents, so I quess i need the I-864 for myself, and I864a by my parents? do I need one I-864a for each parent (1 for my father and 1 for my mother)? My mother is not working now, do I still need the I-864A for her? she did work in 2003 and my dad filed for both of them this past year. Thank you so much for your help.

You will only need the I-864 for yourself and the I864-A for your father. Good luck