free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LULAC INTERVIEW

Please I want to know if anybody had an interview in the Miami office or is shceduled shortly to do so.And if it scheduled pleaselet me know a clue of your fingerprints date. Thanks

Please I want to know if anybody had an interview in the Miami office or is shceduled shortly to do so.And if it scheduled pleaselet me know a clue of your fingerprints date. Thanks

First you get hte papers to do fingerprints then you get your appointment. When is your? Get a good lawyer.

I got already my fingerprints, I have a good lawyer he saya I have to wait, but is 6 months since i did my fingerprints. How long it takes to get the interview?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nafti:
    I got already my fingerprints, I have a good lawyer he saya I have to wait, but is 6 months since i did my fingerprints. How long it takes to get the interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi nafti,

I got my interview letter about 2 1/2 months after my fingerprints.

Maybe the FBI is doing a name check on your file?

My understanding is that this can take some time.

If it has taken over 1 year since you first applied, then your lawyer should send them a letter highlighting that under the CSS/LULAC court agreement, the CIS can not sit for ever on these cases. There's a time limit for adjucating.

Freedom1.

Thank you freedom1 for your answer, two weeks ago I went to infopass and they told me that the file is still in backgrounds, you know how long it takes the backgrounds usually?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nafti:
    Thank you freedom1 for your answer, two weeks ago I went to infopass and they told me that the file is still in backgrounds, you know how long it takes the backgrounds usually? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi nafti,

Unfortunately I don't know how long it might take.
    Sorry.

Freedom1

Freedom have you been approved in your interview? what the asked? which office you went? this will help me to be prepared when I get mine. Thanks in advance

Freedom have you been approved in your interview? what the asked? which office you went? this will help me to be prepared when I get mine. Thanks in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went to the Los Angeles Office.
    They'll ask you about when you came here and how, how many time have you left, for how long and how have you returned.

They went over the application. They did not asked me for my addresses back then. They asked me some questions about the affidavits, like if they are releated to me and so on.

The officer did not asked me for additional evidence. The interview lasted for about 40 minutes maybe. The officer told us that he needed to review all the paperwork one more time and that he would let us know by mail in about 30 days.
    My lawyer asked the officer about getting approved or denied. The officer said that he could only make a recommendation, but it was the Distric Officer in charge with the final approval.

I have read that other people getting approved or denied on the spot, but those were applicants through LIFE, not CSS/LULAC.

I applied through CSS (front-desking), not LULAC.

I hope this info helps.

Freedom1.

Hi Freedom 1 - do you have any news on your application?