50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If your upset with our fearless leader and where he is taking our nation read this

At least we can proudly display our nations once proud flag in protest for the irresponsible direction our nations leaders, who remember work for us, are quickly taking us.

http://www.canadafreepress.com

Even the rest of the world is noticing how ignorant our leaders are behaving.

Did anyone see what Okalahoma did? I'll post next.

At least we can proudly display our nations once proud flag in protest for the irresponsible direction our nations leaders, who remember work for us, are quickly taking us.

http://www.canadafreepress.com

Even the rest of the world is noticing how ignorant our leaders are behaving.

Did anyone see what Okalahoma did? I'll post next.

think I'm going to move over the border .........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    An update from Oklahoma .
    The state law passed today, 37 to 9, had a few liberals in the mix, an amendment to place the Ten Commandments on the front entrance to the state capitol. The feds in D.C., along with the ACLU, said it would be a mistake. Hey this is a conservative state, based on Christian values...! Guess what..........We did it anyway.

We recently passed a law in the state to incarcerate all illegal immigrants, and ship them back to where they came from, unless they want to get a green card and become an American citizen. They all scattered. Hope we didn't send any of them to your state. This was against the advice of the Federal Government, and the ACLU, they said it would be a mistake. Guess what..........we did it anyway.

Yesterday we passed a law to include DNA samples from any and all illegals to the Oklahoma database, for criminal investigative purposes. Pelosi said it was unconstitutional. Guess what........We did it anyway.

Several weeks ago, we passed a law, declaring Oklahoma as a Sovereign state, not under the Federal Government directives. That, for your information, makes Oklahoma and Texas the only states to do so. Guess what.........More states are likely to follow. Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, both Carolina's, Tennessee, Kentucky, Missouri, Arkansas, West Virginia, just to name a few. Should Mississippi act, so will Florida . Save your confederate money, it appears the South is about to rise up once again.

The federal Government has made bold steps to take away our guns. Oklahoma, a week ago, passed a law confirming people in this state have the right to bear arms and transport them in their vehicles. I'm sure that was a set back for the Kennedys and Ms Pelosi.
    Guess what..........We did it anyway.

By the way, Obama does not like any of this.
    Guess what....who cares...were doing it anyway. --
    STOP SPP is a non-partisan group of citizens concerned over ...
    the creation of the NORTH AMERICAN UNION.
    This will dismantle USA as we know it today.

I guess I'd better start practicing my southern drawl.

Fayan = an air circulating device! hahaha

I felt this could happen and looks like it might. I am sadden that our nation is falling in a downward spiral.

Hey Koller how are you doing? You seem to be taking alot of showers lately, hahahaha,

Are you having hot flashes

I think it's time for those of us with a sense of balance to go with the flow. If you have control over your life and what is contained within, no sense in blaming the government for anything. It's a simple concept. Take care of yourself first. If you do that, no need in trying to blame the government or others for shortfalls.

Whose blaming the Government?

Excuse me they let someone who doesn't even exist into our country.

Do you like our grandchildren's future being ruined by the irresponsible spending of our fearless leader?

Proud, quite frankly I don't care if it is a Dem or Rep., I just want someone with common sense to be running this nation and for our legislators to remember who they work for.

Take control over my own life? Go with the flow to a ruined nation?

Maybe you should watch Glen Beck occasionally and see with FACTS what is going on in our nation.

I have many wonderful immigrant friends who feel exactly as I do.. Imagine this they all entered here LEGALLY, waited their turn and played by the rules. What an honorable and admirable thing to do. Yet, in the end they too question why they had to wait so long when the illegal aliens just lie, cheat, and steal their way thru the doors.

Maybe look at what ACORN is doing, far worse than ICE raids. Fraudulent votes, etc...

USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe you should watch Glen Beck occasionally and see with FACTS what is going on in our nation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am all over the facts. Glen Beck? You have to be kidding me - yuck!!!!!

HR 1388

Whether you are an Obama fan, or not, EVERYONE IN THE U. S. needs to know....

Something happened... H. R. 1388 was passed this week, behind our backs. You may want to read about it. It wasn't mentioned on the news... just went by on the ticker tape at the bottom of the CNN screen.

Obama funds $20M in tax payer dollars to immigrate Hamas Refugees to the USA . This is the news that didn't make the headlines...

By executive order, President Barack Obama has ordered the expenditure of $20.3 million in "migration assistance" to the Palestinian refugees and "conflict victims" in Gaza .

The "presidential determination", which allows hundreds of thousands of Palestinians with ties to Hamas to resettle in the United States , was signed on January 27 and appeared in the Federal Register on February 4.

Few on Capitol Hill, or in the media, took note that the order provides a free ticket replete with housing and food allowances to individuals who have displayed their overwhelming support to the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas) in the parliamentary election of January

Let's review... itemized list of some of Barack Obama's most recent actions since his inauguration:

His first call to any head of state, as president, was to Mahmoud Abbas, leader of Fatah party in the Palestinian territory.

His first one-on-one television interview with any news organization was with Al Arabia television.

His first executive order was to fund/facilitate abortion(s) not just here within the U. S. , but within the world, using U. S. tax payer funds.

He ordered Guantanamo Bay closed and all military trials of detainees halted.

He ordered overseas CIA interrogation centers closed.

He withdrew all charges against the masterminds behind the USS Cole and the "terror attack" on 9/11.

Now we learn that he is allowing hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refuges to move to, and live in, the US at American taxpayer expense.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Is that IP????

What is she hanging on to???

WAIT!!! I know. the new Stimulous Pkg!!!