free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leave USA???

When Hitler got elected, I always wondered why the h e l l did the jews stay there? Now Obama is getting elected, I feel the same way about being white in America under Obama.

If a white person sells his house and has about $300,000 cash, where would he go??? What are the immigration rules? How are the women?
    Please give your thoughts; Russia, Phillippines, Brazil?? Cost of living, acceptance, girls. Please advise.

Time is runnning out. The white holocaust begins January 19th 2009. Does he have to marry a Russian or a Filipina to get residency there or just being a good looking American with cash enough?

When Hitler got elected, I always wondered why the h e l l did the jews stay there? Now Obama is getting elected, I feel the same way about being white in America under Obama.

If a white person sells his house and has about $300,000 cash, where would he go??? What are the immigration rules? How are the women?
    Please give your thoughts; Russia, Phillippines, Brazil?? Cost of living, acceptance, girls. Please advise.

Time is runnning out. The white holocaust begins January 19th 2009. Does he have to marry a Russian or a Filipina to get residency there or just being a good looking American with cash enough?

Alcoholism is not a problem in Russia? Would not the girls keep me warm? In Brazil would the women rape me? In the Phillipines would I have to sing Karaoke???
    I need answers before Obama is elected King.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Time is runnning out. The white holocaust begins January 19th 2009. Does he have to marry a Russian or a Filipina to get residency there or just being a good looking American with cash enough? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We Could Probably start a new site to find the answers? ASAILW!

Americans Seeking Asylum ILW.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Hey, with your screwed up views, you might be able to claim assylum.

They have nice ones in Europe. They take you very serious - no matter!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

They have nice ones in Europe. They take you very serious - no matter! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First hand Experience offers the best advice! Thanks.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

They have nice ones in Europe. They take you very serious - no matter! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

First hand Experience offers the best advice! Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, do tell me MIR, why are you getting defensive? It was SOM starting the thread and asking the question. I don't get it.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:

First hand Experience offers the best advice! Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, do tell me MIR, why are you getting defensive? It was SOM starting the thread and asking the question. I don't get it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many feel the same way, Could be very real!

What could be very real? To begin with, it is extremely unreal for SOM to compare Obama to Hitler and also to what happened in Europe at that time. I do not believe that there will be a 3rd WW. If, contrary to my believe there will be conflict, it will take place in the Middle East and not here.

I feel safe here - even with a black president, and especially with a black president! I think that when BO becomes president, he will be the best president this country has ever seen.

What could be very real? To begin with, it is extremely unreal for SOM to compare Obama to Hitler and also to what happened in Europe at that time. I do not believe that there will be a 3rd WW. If, contrary to my believe there will be conflict, it will take place in the Middle East and not here.

I feel safe here - even with a black president, and especially with a black president! I think that when BO becomes president, he will be the best president this country has ever seen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you feel safe and secure in America right now? You are a minority in this Illusion you have! Your security, Job, Family, Friends, Everything you have and believe in, Could Dissolve Rapidly in the months to come!! Optimism is Fine and a good thing! But Ignoring or making oneself blind to What is Truly happening Around them.... Kinda Like putting frosting on P O O P!!! All you did is made it look better! and Provided the Deceit to make it Acceptable with self!