50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: All the recent anomalies bring into question the processing times

It appears to me, that all of those people including myself who have posted recently regarding their approval months ahead of the current processing dates means one thing......that the procesing dates aren't worth the paper they are written on....it would be nice to get a definition of what applications they are currently processing that are appliy to the dates they give out.

It appears to me, that all of those people including myself who have posted recently regarding their approval months ahead of the current processing dates means one thing......that the procesing dates aren't worth the paper they are written on....it would be nice to get a definition of what applications they are currently processing that are appliy to the dates they give out.

Michael
    The ex con I had to deal with filed her I-751 in January 2004 at VSC but has not been aspproved yet according to her lawyer which means the times are correct; hopefully that means bad news for her

Michael
    I hate her

Paddy:

VSC processing report will be probably out tomorrow or not later than the 22, I am expecting to see a huge advance on I-751's... a big jump from Januay 2003 to at least May 2003..lets see what happens!

As I mentioned in the other post...

Perhaps some are sailing through while others are being given more 'carful consideration'. Of course, if they are then referred to the district office then those applications wouild be processed much later.

Who knows - I guess I have one of the 'older' I-751's out at VSC - Oct 2002 filing date... Maybe they sent me some notices that went to my old address - I have no idea.

Time to start investigating I guess.

ARQU

It has nothing to do with having our files sent to the District Office, the last report showed VSC processing I-751's from 01/03 these two guys filed on 6/03 and 7/03....

Now in regards to your case particular that goes back to 10/02 I would definitely start placing some referrals through the 1-800.

It will be interesting to see what the new posted dates actually are this month...

ARQU