free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CT petition to deny N-400

Hello,
    I have received intent to deny notice from CT USCIS office. My attorney wrote a rebuttal. Since then I have not heard a response from CT USCIS in over 1 year.
    Please give me your thoughts on my next course of actions.... - wait, follow up on a status which might bring a denial?
    Thank you in advance

Hello,
    I have received intent to deny notice from CT USCIS office. My attorney wrote a rebuttal. Since then I have not heard a response from CT USCIS in over 1 year.
    Please give me your thoughts on my next course of actions.... - wait, follow up on a status which might bring a denial?
    Thank you in advance

Not enough information provided. Please give more details on your situation so others might be able to offer opinions.

I have worked as a paralegal in an immigration law firm and I now own my own business...these things are tricky and can take a long time. The best thing to do is to keep tabs on your attorney, make sure they are aware that you are still waiting, because remember that they likely have many cases and yours is likely to be forgotten in the mix. It would be nice to get some more details on your case, but like I said, things can take a long time to get an answer on. If you are not happy with your attorney, consider hiring someone else.

Feel free to check out my site, there might be something I can help you with sometime.

www.munozservicios.com
    Document Translations
    Immigration Applications
    Interpretation Services
    Notarizations

This is highly unusual and should not be tolerated. USCIS has a policy of making all decisions within 30 days. Your attorney should phone directly to the Field Office Director of the USCIS office where you filed. This will force USCIS to make a decision one way or the other.