free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: My story

Hello ILW!

I couldn't post the photos so I edited everything out. I have a problem with this board's photo posting system. Sorry.

Max

Hello ILW!

I couldn't post the photos so I edited everything out. I have a problem with this board's photo posting system. Sorry.

Max

Thanks for sharing your story here Max, I am sure there are others that can identify with you with same or similar story as you.

I know you have shorten your story for the board, hard to give all details.

I did want to say this to you though... that even though you yourself have gone through this, your own pain.. I admire you for helping so many others, giving them support and advice, and thankfully not hating women or foreigners because of it.

I wish you all the best for the future Max, you are a good man.
    I hope many can follow in your steps, and do something positive with the bad experience you have gone through.

Hopefully..what goes around come around
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Max, in order to post photos to the forum, you need to have them uploaded online. There are a couple of free sites where you can do this, such as Photobucket. Once you've uploaded the image there, they'll give you the link that you need to use.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    Thanks for sharing your story here Max, I am sure there are others that can identify with you with same or similar story as you.

I know you have shorten your story for the board, hard to give all details.

I did want to say this to you though... that even though you yourself have gone through this, your own pain.. I admire you for helping so many others, giving them support and advice, and thankfully not hating women or foreigners because of it.

I wish you all the best for the future Max, you are a good man.
    I hope many can follow in your steps, and do something positive with the bad experience you have gone through.

Hopefully..what goes around come around </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes max, best of luck to you.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

[img]http://i87.photobucket.com/al***s/k131/Maxx_1953/Maxxbest.jpg[/img] <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
    Max, in order to post photos to the forum, you need to have them uploaded online. There are a couple of free sites where you can do this, such as Photobucket. Once you've uploaded the image there, they'll give you the link that you need to use. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]http://i87.photobucket.com/al***s/k131/Maxx_1953/Maxxbest.jpg[/img]

I click on the Image Url (looks like a landscape painting. I paste in the photobucket url and get nothing.

[img]http://s87.photobucket.com/al***s/k131/Maxx_1953/?action=view&current=Maxxbest.jpg[/img]

I figured it out. I went to tinypic and uploaded my photo and then I copied the link for message boards that start with [IMG]http: and just paste that in disregarding the landscape looking photo link at the top of message box.

I've been having problems posting pics from photobucket in here too
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."