50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone has reasons for coming to ILW ???

I Came Here seeking Knowledge And answers That Might help Me with my situation. No, talking about politics is not my thing, as is the reason for some. No, i didn't come here to bash others religion, race, or beliefs. "Even though some might see it that way". No, I didn't come here searching for a lawyer or those preparing themselves for that profession. "though there are many on here for that very reason". No, I didn't come here to learn our politics, our immigration problems. "However there is good stuff here". No, i did not come here to have others question my education or writing abilities. "Which i do understand i am no writer and from the responses i have received thus far, i am not very good at expressing myself or my situation". No, i did not come here to be called a lier or to have others tear apart my story. "I only know What i have seen, heard, and experienced for myself". No, I did not come here from another country, culture, to learn our Current situation in politics, immigration, for unscrupulous reasons. "such as those that come to this site not to learn for the good reasons of someday becoming an American. but To Learn Of the loopholes in Our immigration Policy's, our political Issues, In order to learn just how to abuse our systems flaws in order to take advantage of the morals, values, ethics, that makes an American an AMERICAN! Those That Post on here that are currently living in other country's, "The Times and frequency of there posts". their overly protective demeanor when someone appears to be finding faults in their own country and lifestyle. "they don't want Americans to know the real truth. Oh! its wonderful here, people are great, we never lie, you should come visit sometime, Etc. "Why Do You Want and need sooo badly then, To come to the USA???. Such as the speeds and sprints.... and Others. so easy to tell who is a True American and who is not!!! you are smart, educated, good writers and projectors of what you want others to see!!! Being an American inst a race, religion, or a belief! ITS A WAY OF LIFE!!!! and those unscrupulous people that think you can blend, trick, manipulate Americans for personal gain. "My experience, the system already knows who you are! though most Americans feel neglected by our own system and rulings for those that have bad intentions and have gotten away with it so far. We know more than you realize! Americans are not stupid people! "though sometimes you feel you have gotten away with your plans and bad agenda! in the end the truth always comes out!!! being American didn't happen by accident!!!! Being an American is a way of life!!! acts of selflessness, ability to speak as an individual, ability to respect others for their beliefs "even though they are not our own". not to judge or condemn because someone is merely different" helping others even when there beliefs are different than our own" A STYLE, RESPECT, COMPASSION,.......... Sooooo... many things make an American!!! I Believe only those with true goodness inside"no matter where they are from in this world" Can Ever be or have what it takes to be an AMERICAN!!!!

I Came Here seeking Knowledge And answers That Might help Me with my situation. No, talking about politics is not my thing, as is the reason for some. No, i didn't come here to bash others religion, race, or beliefs. "Even though some might see it that way". No, I didn't come here searching for a lawyer or those preparing themselves for that profession. "though there are many on here for that very reason". No, I didn't come here to learn our politics, our immigration problems. "However there is good stuff here". No, i did not come here to have others question my education or writing abilities. "Which i do understand i am no writer and from the responses i have received thus far, i am not very good at expressing myself or my situation". No, i did not come here to be called a lier or to have others tear apart my story. "I only know What i have seen, heard, and experienced for myself". No, I did not come here from another country, culture, to learn our Current situation in politics, immigration, for unscrupulous reasons. "such as those that come to this site not to learn for the good reasons of someday becoming an American. but To Learn Of the loopholes in Our immigration Policy's, our political Issues, In order to learn just how to abuse our systems flaws in order to take advantage of the morals, values, ethics, that makes an American an AMERICAN! Those That Post on here that are currently living in other country's, "The Times and frequency of there posts". their overly protective demeanor when someone appears to be finding faults in their own country and lifestyle. "they don't want Americans to know the real truth. Oh! its wonderful here, people are great, we never lie, you should come visit sometime, Etc. "Why Do You Want and need sooo badly then, To come to the USA???. Such as the speeds and sprints.... and Others. so easy to tell who is a True American and who is not!!! you are smart, educated, good writers and projectors of what you want others to see!!! Being an American inst a race, religion, or a belief! ITS A WAY OF LIFE!!!! and those unscrupulous people that think you can blend, trick, manipulate Americans for personal gain. "My experience, the system already knows who you are! though most Americans feel neglected by our own system and rulings for those that have bad intentions and have gotten away with it so far. We know more than you realize! Americans are not stupid people! "though sometimes you feel you have gotten away with your plans and bad agenda! in the end the truth always comes out!!! being American didn't happen by accident!!!! Being an American is a way of life!!! acts of selflessness, ability to speak as an individual, ability to respect others for their beliefs "even though they are not our own". not to judge or condemn because someone is merely different" helping others even when there beliefs are different than our own" A STYLE, RESPECT, COMPASSION,.......... Sooooo... many things make an American!!! I Believe only those with true goodness inside"no matter where they are from in this world" Can Ever be or have what it takes to be an AMERICAN!!!!

Its ok Iperson,
    Ive seen And Experienced Things i Know You Think Are Fraudulent Or unbelievable! isn't freedom Of Speech An American Thing???

Most People No Clue As To What Is Really Out There!
    i Thank God I Was Able To see It First Hand! 100,000 Homes And Businesses I Have Been In! All walks Of Life! REAL!!!

the Nice Thing About being American! You Can Condemn Or reject Anything You Don't Believe. Just remember You Are Only one! And There Are Others That See More Than You Are Able To see!

believe It Or Not? i Like Some Of Your Words!

So sorry1 mr iperson!
    after Careful study of those and Their Ideas Of Whats important. 'To Them" It was necessary To Express The Actual! Real! Truth!

No ill Respect Intended Sir!

This Is America! Freedom Of Speech Ands Say what befalls Oneself, Until That Time of Disintegrate! Where The truth Is Hidden And Those That Care Are eliminated!

Sorry Sir!

Hello Tech

frankly, I am embarrased at the treatment you have received here on ILW. Please do not be discouraged to not come here.

I have not been able to figure out your story or what you are asking.. Not because of your spelling and there is nothing wrong with your writing sir BTW. I am sure your math skills exceed many on this forum. (It is called nit pic) But it looks like you are here because you are in pain about a marriage gone bad whether it due to immigration gc or just incompatibility or both.

In anyway, the point is that you are in pain and that is what matters most.

Yes you seem a bit over the top to some.. multiple threads instead of keeping to one thread, but now you have the routine down to one or two threads. And I like others will request you post same topic to one thread Reason/explanation is because it clutters the board where an immigration question may get missed to be answered.

Now you have expressed some generalizations or better put.. your perception of fillipino culture . This often happens when something bad has happened in a relationship or marriage between two cultures. You will just have to learn to work thru not being biased agaisnt this culture, as your writings have been found offensive to others of the same culture. There are good and bad in every culture. Perhaps through the discourse of the other fillipinos here, you will have become more enlightned on the true culture there instead of making stereotype generalizations about such.

As we all learn tolerance.. tolerance of one another the more easy it will be to get along.

If you are not able to answer immigration questions for posters, please feel free to join in any discussions on the board or comment on any articles being posted.

This is America the land of freedom of speech and the right to disagree. The right to choose any avatar you please no matter how many people are already using the same. the right to come on to a PUBLIC FORUM and even rant if you so please

So I wish you good luck in your future with you and your son, and a financial recovery to take you back to the top of the line.

P.S. Do you mind changing your avatar because that sphere has long been one of my favorites and I was thinking about using it in the future

@4now: very well said...thank you! You're completely right!
    @tech: you know I could just tell you a story...but in a nutshell: one time I met someone (it was just a plain friendship, not marriage, or green card, or even a single relationship) and later on this friendship gone bad. The person who I was friend with was from Romania. Now, after our friendship ended, I made the assumptions that people Romania are like this person...thus, whenever I heard someone was from Romania, I tried to avoid the person, and not even bug myself to get to know one. Later on in life, at my workplace (in a laboratory) I had to share a lab table with a new person. Guess what?! It turned out she was from Romania....I was shocked, and when I went home after the spending the first day with this new person, I thought somehow I would ask my boss to place me somewhere else, without letting him know that my problem is actually that the lady is from Romania. But then I slept over it, and next day I told myself, I can probably handle the situation....and guess what, it's been 4 years I'm working with this lady, and she's awesome! Since I met her, if I meet someone, or hear the word "Romania" I just smile, and feel that I like them because they are just as humans as everyone...just because I had a bad experience earlier...means NOTHING! So, yes, you shouldn't generalize when thinking or meeting a person from the Phillipines...every nation has bad people, and good people. EVERY! Even here in America! Everywhere! So, accept them, and treat them nice....I still feel bad about how I was feeling earlier and I wish I could take those feelings back...

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.

just now reading it through....I made a few grammatical errors...sorry, I was typing fast..I guess you still can get the idea...if not, lemme know, I'll correct them..

@iperson: hello she! Well, this is a true story and I thought to share it so he/she will see that we all make mistakes, and we all have bad sides, but we are all HUMANS! And we all have reason why we act the way we act, and we can't make an assumption just by meeting a national who is not completely under control of one's own action!! I made that mistake, and it's something I will never forget, and wish I could go back in time and delete that part of my life! I was bad, and made an assumption just because of one single person! Grave mistake one can ever make!
    Ryn: that's cool that your BF was a Romanian.... See, how small the world is?

The cool avatar has been about on the board recently, was used by Makinis a newish member.
    I did see some with different colors out there, in fact I saw one that changed colors as it was turning, well cool.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Well said 4now, DCWtech that avatar is cool, and I have not seen it before, but then again I haven't been here as long as others,, As 4now said you are getting to grips with the board, and not posting new threads all the time, which is good. I wish you all the luck for you and your son.