50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need VALID or FAKE SSN.... where i can get it... sorry..

My friend realy need SSN and can u help us.. GIVE US THE CONTAC NUMBER of anyone who can get my friend's SSN even fake or valid.. doesnt matter..

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

My friend realy need SSN and can u help us.. GIVE US THE CONTAC NUMBER of anyone who can get my friend's SSN even fake or valid.. doesnt matter..

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

You can contact the following agency and get a fake SSN. I can get your friend SSN; give me your personal information!!

SSN
    935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, Room 7350
    Washington, DC 20535
    (202) 324-3000

Can we used it in DMV??? How sure???

iyay :

Did you take Depo Man's advice seriously? Do not call the number he gave you. That is the number of FBI.

I would suggest not breaking US laws, and think long & hard about doing things legally. If you get caught, what are the reprecussions? If you want to stay in the USA, then don't break the rules. This isnt rocket science.

iyay:

Are you in New York?

Michael
    iyay don't listen to chuki, he is misleading you. They will defijnitely 100 % make sure you get a green card and your DMV license as well. They are really good; all my friends use them. Definitely contact that address with all your personal information and exactly what you want and they will definitely take care of you. Good job depo man !

iyay; chuki is wrong! Contact them with personal information, nature of request and they will take care of your case!!!!

This is incredible. You should NEVER get a fake set of documents. That is a serious crime. Most involve identity theft, and that is an AGGRAVATED FELONY. Don't do it. If you are illegal, talk to a lawyer. Then, if he doesn't know how, talk to others, until you get a way to make yourself eligible for LPR status. {By the way, tricking someone into a marriage for a green card is cruel, a mortal sin, and really dangerous. Don't do that either. Be patient, work hard, and pray for luck.} Only do this stuff legally, or, if you are out of status, work for cash. You will make less, but the legal risk is much lower.