publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I 360- what evidence do I need to submit?

Hi,
    tiered of my husbands games and threats I called the lokal office of our senator. I told the woman my whole story, I didn't leave anything out- even those things I did unknowingly wrong. The senators office advised me to file a petition I-360, send it to their office and they will send it to Vermont. She aked me to gather a much proof as I can
    So far I have:
    1. Papers from the military stating I file punishment for him based on abandonment ( He did get punished- but I don't have those papers because they are confidential)
    2. court order for spousal support based on neglect and abandonment
    3. statement from the prosecuters office saying that he is held for contempt of court ( as soon as he returns), since he refused to obay the prelimanary order and therefore the children and I were forced to live from "hand-outs" from family, friend and church
    3. emails from him saying he would deport me if I don't waive my support ( of course I have several other nasty emails from him too)
    4. letter from my church stating I did seek counsel there since my insurance does not cover any typ of counseling
    5. proof that he canceled the military insurance for our son who has severe form of CP- what caused extreme hardship, since the medication for him runs about $1000 a month and this is just if everything goes well( I assume he did this to annoy me- I had to call his Lt. Col and after that we all had insurance again)
    6. letter from his mother stating the cruelty, the verba land one time physical abuse she witnessed
    7. letters from the FSG of the military stating the support they gave me.
    8. of course all the attorney- to- attorney letters

Does anybody know what else I need to submit for this petition?
    I am so confused, but after years of living in fear I am just tiered of that.
    I would appeciate suggestions.
    Thanks

Hi,
    tiered of my husbands games and threats I called the lokal office of our senator. I told the woman my whole story, I didn't leave anything out- even those things I did unknowingly wrong. The senators office advised me to file a petition I-360, send it to their office and they will send it to Vermont. She aked me to gather a much proof as I can
    So far I have:
    1. Papers from the military stating I file punishment for him based on abandonment ( He did get punished- but I don't have those papers because they are confidential)
    2. court order for spousal support based on neglect and abandonment
    3. statement from the prosecuters office saying that he is held for contempt of court ( as soon as he returns), since he refused to obay the prelimanary order and therefore the children and I were forced to live from "hand-outs" from family, friend and church
    3. emails from him saying he would deport me if I don't waive my support ( of course I have several other nasty emails from him too)
    4. letter from my church stating I did seek counsel there since my insurance does not cover any typ of counseling
    5. proof that he canceled the military insurance for our son who has severe form of CP- what caused extreme hardship, since the medication for him runs about $1000 a month and this is just if everything goes well( I assume he did this to annoy me- I had to call his Lt. Col and after that we all had insurance again)
    6. letter from his mother stating the cruelty, the verba land one time physical abuse she witnessed
    7. letters from the FSG of the military stating the support they gave me.
    8. of course all the attorney- to- attorney letters

Does anybody know what else I need to submit for this petition?
    I am so confused, but after years of living in fear I am just tiered of that.
    I would appeciate suggestions.
    Thanks

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I haven't got any advice for what else you can submit but if you have a read of FAQ: Divorce or Death of Spouse and its Effects on Immigration you may find something of use there for the process you are going through.

All the best to you.